Zelda In First Person On Oculus Rift

themadlionsfan
themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://youtu.be/6gzXHUyfdyM

Maybe changing the perspective on the original Legend of Zelda is a little weird—everything looks so different here—but that's exactly what makes this Oculus Rift version of the game interesting. Its almost like you're playing (or in this case, watching) an entirely new game.P

Right now, this version of Zelda is in beta according to Vaecon—and only the overworld and first dungeon are available. The full version of the game drops on March 2014. For now, you can download the beta version of the game for the Oculus Rift here.P

Comments

• Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow damn, looks weird but like sion sad, imagine a link to the past like this lol

or a First person Donkey Kong Country remake! Diddy Kongs quest or the og One and Im gone lol
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine playing Fallout on Oculus Rift.

? would probably destroy your mind. I've done 10 hour stints on that game in the past.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Fallout, Elders Scrolls etc will be the Ultimate virtual reality games.

everytime I see the Rift I realize the new adventures of johnny quest ? is becoming a reality lmao

Im already anti social as ? everytime a new fallout or elders scrolls drop, put that ? on the Rift or Sonys upcoming VR than its going to get scary

coop/multiplayer will never be the Same once this becomes a succes
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This seems like a waste of money. There are much choices for retro games they could have used to show off the system. They should have gone for something like Goldeneye or Mario Kart.