back where we left off *REAL POETICAL & jayy.prime collab*

Options
jayy.prime
jayy.prime Members Posts: 22
edited May 2010 in Waiting To Exhale
Been awhile since me & big homie hit up a collab but we're backkkkk...lol..RP starts..& its back an forth...as always, comments appreciated :)

1940's theme/ setting is impressive/ lost for words of how she's dress and her persona/ like the lady in the red dress approach/ i flip the black n mild on the ground/ as she approach with a distant sound/ ? sends echoes/ lips impressive/ style is epic/ and her moves are persuadable/ label her the truth/ no lie about it/ drink in hand/ i zoned out and begin to see/ that lady seems familiar/ like someone i've seen before long when I didn't have a ? to ? in/ now shes witnessing celebrity status if she looks my way/ i pray she do

all these men here..whats a girl to do? its boring and flooring, the lengths they go to...but then i meet eyes with who..he's so smooth and his looks so classicly new...i cant resist, but i hold back because his eyes have a familiar mist..that grin has a familiar twist..and it seems like a familiar risk...but i wink at him and switch the hips at em..in such a way that has to be witnessed as nothing else except "come and get it"

old salt and pepa feeling/ OHHH SHES COMING THIS WAYYYY OOOOOO/ shoop with the movement and compulser i'm influence/ i'm like a fan already but hmmm something about her seems past tense/ its not coming back to me/ its something thats different/ reminising on a girl i used to know/ irresistable/ head to feet toe to toe/ whoa like my old crime partner from a blast/ used to have romantic antics/ and other forms of shenanagians/ had me frozing like a maniqien *sp*/ cheating and leaving all my past women the scent of ex residue/ but ? it i'm a dreamer for this lady in red in spirit/ rocking a blue dress/ my heated moment is inherited by my anixious ambition/ what to say and will she listen?

i approach boldly, like 'can he handle it' smokin from top to bottom..my curls flowing as he watches my every move, hips swaying to the tune..the curves have him watchin me like someone i used to..know how his swag felt..when our eyes met, time split and i saw him in HIM..and i almost fled..but the curiousity made me stay..i'm trying to find a way, without coming on too strong..but his resembelance to HIS rememberance...something is bound to be wrong...

snap out of it/ ego trip back to square one/ she approached me and quiet moments have begun/ break the ice break the ice/ you look like a past when i was leaning/ back when you were schemish/ love interest temporary/ why though its not scary to fall in love/ just hold my hand and pray above/ enough about the rambling/ one question to ask you?.....are you familiar a committee called M.I.C...if so do you remember a fellow named real to the p....if then when can you and he meet at the place that was left out of memory...undo the cuff and lets be free if you remember he as he is me

and then the epiphany..sets in..i'm feeling restless..breath lessening..butterflies hittin' hard..along with the feelings sparring...felt like i took one from the left hard...i knew it, that same dark blue-ish, aura and the thick smoke, that i've learn to associate with my hope..and him..so i say in a purr and a whisper "i recognize the team you speak of, mister...my heart stayed the same as yours stayed with her, this moment i've been hoping for..we left on a stale note, i was never satisfied with a couple scrap notes..so if you're in it, then i have no choice but to accompany, you and me on a new/old road to discovery..."

hit the pen on the paper/ the labor from the stress that manifest within my spirit is gone/ finally finally shes the one/ been search for since last year/ a tear drop quietly/ silent treatment for five seconds/ a lick of the lips/ wisper in the ear/ room 526/ number on the back/ responsibility at home/ offers a drink of choice/ roams alone/ to the room that's the proper setting/ hours of relief and sexing/ a minute past the second i walk away/ i smile because tonight i met her and tomorrow shes forever

Comments

• It's Mook!
    It's Mook! Members Posts: 23
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I read this joint a few days ago but this was da first time I had a chance to comment. You two always had some great chemistry when it came to joints like this. The build up to ya'll finally talkin to each other in that was crazy. Very detailed, I could picture some crazy club sence off of Casablanca or somethin ya know. That last line at the end RP killed it to me. We NEED to get this collabo goin soon! Much props..1
  • REAL_POETICAL
    REAL_POETICAL Members Posts: 347 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thanks for the props....we most def need to get this collab on and ready...like i sad i got all the time in the world...its just a matter of getting together on one accord instead of chasing each other down lol
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hey ya'll!

this is fiyah! I'm diggin this jawn very much, the collab and the vibe cheaaa..

My favorite:

all these men here..whats a girl to do? its boring and flooring, the lengths they go to...but then i meet eyes with who..he's so smooth and his looks so classicly new...i cant resist, but i hold back because his eyes have a familiar mist..that grin has a familiar twist..and it seems like a familiar risk...but i wink at him and switch the hips at em..in such a way that has to be witnessed as nothing else except "come and get it"

and this one:

snap out of it/ ego trip back to square one/ she approached me and quiet moments have begun/ break the ice break the ice/ you look like a past when i was leaning/ back when you were schemish/ love interest temporary/ why though its not scary to fall in love/ just hold my hand and pray above/ enough about the rambling/ one question to ask you?.....are you familiar a committee called M.I.C...if so do you remember a fellow named real to the p....if then when can you and he meet at the place that was left out of memory...undo the cuff and lets be free if you remember he as he is me

I enjoyed reading this..

Good job, the flow and the rhyme scheme was dizzope..
  • VSOP
    VSOP Members Posts: 195 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wtf yall aint involve me?!!? im jealous