beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    @beenwize I am a jamaican maroon. my people were not slaves for very long and worshipped our ancestors. so no slave sermon forced anything on me. so miss be with that ? . it's 2014 people choose what they want to believe

That does not matter. its still fear based worship period. how did you like the bear scene gif? Praise Jehovah huh?

No it's not you cannot tell me that i worship because of fear i believe what i do by choice.

why aren't you contesting the scriptures from the essenes I posted on here? because you know it's speaking truth and revealing your ? of the old testament to be the devil that he truly is.

BECAUSE i have no faith in the writings of the essenes they started around the 2nd century bc but the torah is much older than that. I am a christain i believe the teachings of christ are true. what would i care about some off branch sect of judaism that no longer exists says.

the torah very much could be much older than that, but do you have the original torah to see if it is the same as yours? NO! in fact when you seek truth you will know and understand that what you have is a corruption. You are a King James "version" Christian. You accept what the Roman church deemed was the teachings of Christ and you think not to seek on your own.

Jeremiah 8:8
    How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

Isaiah 10:1
    Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;

I don't have to have the fist torah i believe in the one that exist right now.

and for the 1,000,000 time there are other translations of the bible besides the kjv and i have told you already i don't think the jkv has the perfect cannon and the kjv is not even the catholic version you really are lost.

ofcourse the kjv is not the catholic version, but it was still authorized by the same workers of evil that created the catholic version. it all comes from the same ppl regardless of what the Roman church uses. You are the lost one because you accept what man has given you instead of using your own brain. you are a walking zombie and brain dead.

The catholic version and the jkv were put together centuries apart SO NO they were not put together by the same people and i already told you in other threads that i think the ethopian cannon is the best one.

You are a sick person that hewbrew isralite group you were part of screwed with your mind.

let the dead bury the dead ye blind one. you are lost and sick to worship evil and call it good. this ? see his ? have no problem having bears to murder 42 children and calls it holy and good. praise Yahweh. smh!

they were not children.

that darkness has blinded your eyes.. your own scripture calls you a liar and you are so deluded in your indoctrinated belief system that you fight tooth and nail to defend the lie that you only by deception hold as truth.

2 Kings 2:23-24

23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

the words used there for little children is na'ar ketannim which really means they were young men not little children if you would read the passage in context and think about it your baseless opinion would fall from your eyes what the ? would 42 little children be doing out in the wild were they could get attacked by bears?

anyway i am bored with you now

so little men came and mocked him? little men still would equal children. you don't call a 17 or 18 year old "little." and either way it was 42 of these children. are you telling me they all were the same exact age? lol I don't think so u liar.

Strong's Concordance

naar: a boy, lad, youth, retainer
    Original Word: נַ֫עַר
    Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
    Transliteration: naar
    Phonetic Spelling: (nah'-ar)

you are such a ? . little man equals young man a young man is not a child "man" indicates that they reached maturity.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    @beenwize I am a jamaican maroon. my people were not slaves for very long and worshipped our ancestors. so no slave sermon forced anything on me. so miss be with that ? . it's 2014 people choose what they want to believe

That does not matter. its still fear based worship period. how did you like the bear scene gif? Praise Jehovah huh?

No it's not you cannot tell me that i worship because of fear i believe what i do by choice.

why aren't you contesting the scriptures from the essenes I posted on here? because you know it's speaking truth and revealing your ? of the old testament to be the devil that he truly is.

BECAUSE i have no faith in the writings of the essenes they started around the 2nd century bc but the torah is much older than that. I am a christain i believe the teachings of christ are true. what would i care about some off branch sect of judaism that no longer exists says.

the torah very much could be much older than that, but do you have the original torah to see if it is the same as yours? NO! in fact when you seek truth you will know and understand that what you have is a corruption. You are a King James "version" Christian. You accept what the Roman church deemed was the teachings of Christ and you think not to seek on your own.

How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;

and for the 1,000,000 time there are other translations of the bible besides the kjv and i have told you already i don't think the jkv has the perfect cannon and the kjv is not even the catholic version you really are lost.

ofcourse the kjv is not the catholic version, but it was still authorized by the same workers of evil that created the catholic version. it all comes from the same ppl regardless of what the Roman church uses. You are the lost one because you accept what man has given you instead of using your own brain. you are a walking zombie and brain dead.

The catholic version and the jkv were put together centuries apart SO NO they were not put together by the same people and i already told you in other threads that i think the ethopian cannon is the best one.

You are a sick person that hewbrew isralite group you were part of screwed with your mind.

let the dead bury the dead ye blind one. you are lost and sick to worship evil and call it good. this ? see his ? have no problem having bears to murder 42 children and calls it holy and good. praise Yahweh. smh!

they were not children.

that darkness has blinded your eyes.. your own scripture calls you a liar and you are so deluded in your indoctrinated belief system that you fight tooth and nail to defend the lie that you only by deception hold as truth.

23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

the words used there for little children is na'ar ketannim which really means they were young men not little children if you would read the passage in context and think about it your baseless opinion would fall from your eyes what the ? would 42 little children be doing out in the wild were they could get attacked by bears?

so little men came and mocked him? little men still would equal children. you don't call a 17 or 18 year old "little." and either way it was 42 of these children. are you telling me they all were the same exact age? lol I don't think so u liar.

Strong's Concordance

you are such a ? . little man equals young man a young man is not a child "man" indicates that they reache
    d maturity.
    you are a liar.

You are a liar it said little children or little boys. the men onkly indicated that it was male children. also are you telling me that all 42 of these little children were 17 years old?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭

they were not children.

Strong's Concordance

you are such a ? . little man equals young man a young man is not a child "man" indicates that they reache
    d maturity.
    you are a liar.

You are a liar it said little children or little boys. the men onkly indicated that it was male children. also are you telling me that all 42 of these little children were 17 years old?

Their exact age is not given the scriptures only say that the prophet was disrespected by young men the translation of naar into little boys/children is misleading.
  • beenwize

they were not children.

Strong's Concordance

Yet the kjv authors translated it into little children, but that does not matter because the hebrew indicates it was little children as well. you call it missleading because you need an excuse to hold onto your insane so called word of ? .

d maturity.
    you are a liar.

Their exact age is not given the scriptures only say that the prophet was disrespected by young men the translation of naar into little boys/children is misleading.

• beenwize
    Stop the bs and lies. the kjv and the hebrew indicates little children. you just cherry picking the words you use because you need a excuse to defend wat you think is the word of ? and any entity sending bears to murder little children you know is evil so you need to find any way to make it out to be young men instead of children like the text says so that you can feel better wit the story.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hewbrew indicates that they were young men not children that same word is used else were to refer to what is clearly young men not little children and like I said what the ? would little children be doing in the wild where they could be attacked by bears in the first place your reading of the scriptures makes no sense.
  • beenwize
    Satan is the father of LIES......while Jehova is the GodFather of Lies...1 Kings 22:23
    Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.
    2 Chronicles 18:22
    Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets.
    Jeremiah 4:10
    Ah, Lord ? ! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people.
    Jeremiah 20:7
    O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived.
    Ezekiel 14:9
    And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet.
    2 Thessalonians 2:11
    For this cause ? shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a li

Revelation 12:9

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
  • beenwize
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭