Lex Luger: Wrestling with the Devil

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember this dude was mega over during the Lex Express part of his career, if he would have kept his mouth shut he was sure to get the WWF title
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to cut Luger some slack.

I'm glad he takes some responsibility for what happened to Liz, I didn't know he went to jail over it but I'm glad he takes some of the blame.

Luger was the John Cena of his time. He showed you just because you how awkward being muscular can really be.

Totally surprised Vince didnt pull the trigger on giving him the title, he built it up for a whole year. A lot of work involved for nothing.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    He was the second try to make the next Hulkamania when Warrior bounce only thing was although he was over he wasn't nowhere near as over nor was he over Bret from the look of the fans cheering after the double elimination at the 94 Rumble
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never liked Luger's ring work .
    I'm a big wCw fan and I can't remember one memorable match wit Luger in it
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? got that Mr. Burns (The Simpsons) neck now.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    I'm trying to cut Luger some slack.

I'm glad he takes some responsibility for what happened to Liz, I didn't know he went to jail over it but I'm glad he takes some of the blame.

Luger was the John Cena of his time. He showed you just because you how awkward being muscular can really be.

Totally surprised Vince didnt pull the trigger on giving him the title, he built it up for a whole year. A lot of work involved for nothing.

lol @ john cena of his time, i remember that ? . We had to hear about "The Narcissist" for what seemed like 6 months then he helicoptered in to body slam yokozuna on a air craft carrier. He was all in your face after that. They just had more talented and over people they could put the gold on at that time. Yokozuna, who kept the title in their match, was more marketable than this guy.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luger ,
    Kevin Nash ,
    Buff bagwell

How much better would wrestling be if they were written out if history ?