Firefighter beats up cop, cop shoots firefighter

2»

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three clean hits on his head + concrete. Cop should have been sleeping. I probably would have used elbows though.

Cop is a ? what's new?

Cosign Du's sentiment.

@Cellar-Door this country ain't ready for unarmed cops. People are bitchmade here and guns are the equalizer.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Du_Du wrote: »

The most awesome story from Muay Thai comes from 1774 Burma, after the Burmese had taken Thailand (then called Siam). Nai Khanom Tom, a practitioner of Muay Thai was brought into the fighting ring so the king could see how it stood up against Lethwei, the Burmese martial art. Ten seconds into the opening match, his opponent resembled a pile of lumpy mashed potatoes and was likely crying like a little girl, right up until he got knocked the hell out by a flying knee.

However, the judge ruled that his pre-fight dance had "distracted" his opponent and overturned the knockout. Being the gentleman he was, Tom fought another nine Lethwei masters in a row with no rest until everybody stupid enough to step into the ring with him was quivering in a pool of blood, ? , and shame.

In response to this, the king of Burma openly stated that Thai people had poisonous hands. Tom was given his freedom and offered a choice of a pile of cash or two hot wives. Tom basically said that money was easy to get, but hot pieces of tail didn't fall from the sky, and off he rode into the sunrise (not sunset, as Thailand is east of Burma), banging his hot wives the whole way.

I need to enroll in an MMA/Muay Thai class.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, that cop got out wrestled and need to save face. The firefighter was wrong however, I'm sick of these ? that never been in a fight before giving this wack ass "I felt myself going unconscious" ? . That's not how it works. you don't get knocked out then get knocked out some more. it's not a progressive thing. You're either out or you're not. If you're out you damn sure don't have the cognitive ability to grab a gun and aim it. I took an elbow behind the ear in training, the only reason I know that is because 3 different people told me as I was laying on the mat. See Michael Bisping vs. Dan Henderson.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/haymaker/michael-bisping-still-doesn-t-remember-being-ko-d-by-dan-henderson-020614

not only does he not remember being hit; He lost memory of the 2 months before the fight happened. But, you know super cop here is an immortal. I could see if was being choked, I got caught in a guillotine one time but that's a different story. That was a fade to black moment, that I sort of remember. These jerks need to tell the truth. He got hit, was dazed and panicked. It wasn't a near death experience. Not saying it couldn't have been, it's just that it wasn't at the time.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Du_Du wrote: »

The most awesome story from Muay Thai comes from 1774 Burma, after the Burmese had taken Thailand (then called Siam). Nai Khanom Tom, a practitioner of Muay Thai was brought into the fighting ring so the king could see how it stood up against Lethwei, the Burmese martial art. Ten seconds into the opening match, his opponent resembled a pile of lumpy mashed potatoes and was likely crying like a little girl, right up until he got knocked the hell out by a flying knee.

However, the judge ruled that his pre-fight dance had "distracted" his opponent and overturned the knockout. Being the gentleman he was, Tom fought another nine Lethwei masters in a row with no rest until everybody stupid enough to step into the ring with him was quivering in a pool of blood, ? , and shame.

In response to this, the king of Burma openly stated that Thai people had poisonous hands. Tom was given his freedom and offered a choice of a pile of cash or two hot wives. Tom basically said that money was easy to get, but hot pieces of tail didn't fall from the sky, and off he rode into the sunrise (not sunset, as Thailand is east of Burma), banging his hot wives the whole way.

I need to enroll in an MMA/Muay Thai class.

yea i take muay thai....? 's brutal....