What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

B#TCh Carmen Bryan tells judge that she wants Nas behind bars..

supergangstersupergangster Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2014 in The Reason
She brands him a "repeat criminal non supporter" and asked the judge to cite him for contempt (and maybe throw him in jail). Goodness!

Carmen Bryan says she's still owed $11K and Nas is a "criminal" deadbeat dad

Let's give me this bitch adress and I will take care of her. She knows Nas gettin alot of cash right so she is trying everrything

http://theybf.com/2014/02/27/nas-childs-mother-calls-him-a-repeat-criminal-non-supporter-says-shes-owed-11k-dawn
Say what's up to the broke nigga at the rich party
Who the fuck let this nigga in?
Do I look like I give a fuck? Sorry
aladdin1978ocelot

Replies

• DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    Me and AI got more in common Carmen.. Damn JayZ ur a ho ass snitch 13 years ago on the IC..

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    Meta_Conscious
  • supergangstersupergangster Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jAY HOE ASS CAMEL SNTCH BITCH.
    DOPEdweebzKINGEC
  • semi-auto-matosemi-auto-mato Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But the child is 19 now

child support doesnt stop at when a child hits 18. the parent has to go to court to have the child emancipated. if she is in school then support will continue. if she has a disability it will continue. if the court does grant emancipation any outstanding back support is still due. the judge could lock him up and ask for a lump sum or the judge could have him continue to make payments until the back support is paid in full. it depends on the state but if u are two weeks behind in jersey a warrant can be issued for ur arrest especially if the custodial parents ask that u be arrested. a bail will be set and once paid thats her way to get the cash
    R.I.P. to my Pops. Sunset 5/2/2017

Lou_Cyphersullybigev240soul rattler
  • [Trillmatic][Trillmatic] Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    11k should be nothing to him. The bitch just wants a quick payday but if I was him, I'd pay and be done with that bitch.
    jamalcrawfordpattymillsproposal.gif?w=650
    5 Grand
  • Igot5onitIgot5onit in some gutsPosts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck That Bitch
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we dont love these hoes
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

Lou_Cypher
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    "Pay your taxes child support ya niggas hustling backwards"

Is there any way he can give his child that money instead of his bm since his child is an adult now?
    ocelot
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Looks alil to much like Nas in the face and looks like she on the chubby side

Doggy style smash
  • supergangstersupergangster Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Don't treat my sister like that...... I'm gonna fuck you up!
    KneeGro_DuperMan
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn, any more pics tho ?
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    Nas
    Nas
    Nas
    Nas
    Nas
    Nas
    Nas Nas Nas Nas Nas Nas
    Nas Nas Nas Nas Nas Nas
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    ocelotMyndsetStoneColdMikey
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if she works
    Bustin a new nut on @R.D's moms collarbone everyday.
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playa hatin is not my thang.
    That woman aint no victim.
    Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT

Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY
  • MECCA1000MECCA1000 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But the child is 19 now

child support doesnt stop at when a child hits 18. the parent has to go to court to have the child emancipated. if she is in school then support will continue. if she has a disability it will continue. if the court does grant emancipation any outstanding back support is still due. the judge could lock him up and ask for a lump sum or the judge could have him continue to make payments until the back support is paid in full. it depends on the state but if u are two weeks behind in jersey a warrant can be issued for ur arrest especially if the custodial parents ask that u be arrested. a bail will be set and once paid thats her way to get the cash

Along with all the above, child support in NY goes up to the age of 21 if the child still lives at home
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash on nas daughter.
    We been said that on here
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
  • bgoatbgoat Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baby Girl you're 19 now, do your dad a solid and divorce your mom.
    jameis-winston-touchdown-run-against-oklahoma-state.gif?w=1000

nillerthekid
  • nycdieselnycdiesel Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a bitch lol atleast nas doesnt let her get inbetween him and his daughter, good father shit