Nas names the best south rappers no T.I or Jeezy & Talk About His New Sneaker Store In Las Vegas

Comments

• MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    WarTeacha wrote: »
    ross over ti & jeezy come on now

How is this far fetched?

U must be one of those ? who's still butthurt over Ross being a CO almost 20 years ago.

New York takes another L

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

How is this far fetched?

U must be one of those ? who's still butthurt over Ross being a CO almost 20 years ago.

New York takes another L

Ross is about as average of a rapper as it gets. "He picks great beats"
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014

How is this far fetched?

New York takes another L

he stole his whole persona from the real rick ross, the real rick ross asked him to not use his name, dude is a fake

just shows that ppl want to hear about drug dealing and all of that more than they care if what dude says is genuine
  • MoneyLuver
    Both of y'all wrong. Ross got bars and he can spit with the best of em, whether it's Jay or Eminem or Inspectah Deck or Fabolous or anybody.

Ross does more than pick great instrumentals, he spits too.
  • Stew
    Both of y'all wrong. Ross got bars and he can spit with the best of em, whether it's Jay or Eminem or Inspectah Deck or Fabolous or anybody.

Let's see those quotable's son. U can save his newest bar about Trayvon to keep from embarrassing yourself.
  • bck145
    Stew wrote: »

Let's see those quotable's son. U can save his newest bar about Trayvon to keep from embarrassing yourself.

haha ross's lyrics are about as nursery rhyme at they come
  • MoneyLuver

Why pick bars when I can pick albums?
  • Stew
    I said he was an avg rapper who can pick beats, u said he got bars up with the greats. Why talk about albums that are based on production?
  • bck145
    I said he was an avg rapper who can pick beats, u said he got bars up with the greats. Why talk about albums that are based on production?

albums shouldn't be based on production anyway, put a rapper acapella and it'll show you who could spit when it comes to lyrics
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    And they asked his favorite and he just started naming some off the top of his head and said "the list goes on". It's a lot of others he coulda mentioned.

• MoneyLuver

Define average Rapper? Somebody that can make hit records but only has a few songs or verses u cared about?

List some average bars by Ross

• bck145

Define average Rapper? Somebody that can make hit records but only has a few songs or verses u cared about?

Switch the Benzo for the Enzo
    Back to the Benzo when the ends low
    Switch my old ? for my new ?
    Cause my new ? something like a nymph.......so insightful...what amazing words to rhyme too, def canibus level

• Stew
    So u just gonna ignore my question like u did in Donkey huh? Must be a reason why you're using an alias.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Bitter_B loves nas but hate J Cole. this video gave him mixed feelings like he married a white woman. In b4 he makes another anti J Cole troll thread.

You're a weirdo. Why would I care what rappers another man claims to like?? It's called forming your own opinion as a man. You can get off my ? .

lol at the bolded you have had multiple suspect moments on this site from ass kising up to drake to getting way too excited for life is good. whos the weirdo again?

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just in case you're mobile, I'm the one who flagged you. You know damn well you don't believe this ?
  • MoneyLuver
    bck145 wrote: »

Cause my new ? something like a nymph.......so insightful...what amazing words to rhyme too, def canibus level

This actually isn't bad. U just don't like Ross, I see that. I don't like Cormega but some ? will swear he was the second coming of Jesus.
  • MoneyLuver
    So u just gonna ignore my question like u did in Donkey huh? Must be a reason why you're using an alias.

So you're just going to keep picking fights with Me and locking my threads until u hand out a ban and literally erase me from the sight huh? You're just going to keep flagging my posts until all dem ? buried huh?
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf does nas know about southern rap?

chamillionaire aint even make his list
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Nas gets wacker with the moment just like his idols. It makes sense that he does not like Tip or Jeezy because trap music is one of the reasons NY still isn't running anything. I respect Outkast, Bun and Face but the rest of those guys are safe guys that don't mean much in the big scheme of things.

If Krit, Ross, and Cole were really the best that the south had to offer the south would be dead quickly and that is what people like Nas want to see
  • MoneyLuver

Just in case you're mobile, I'm the one who flagged you. You know damn well you don't believe this ?

Uh yeah. Ross has already proven time and time again that he can hold his own with your favorite Rappers & eMCee's
  • bck145

This actually isn't bad. U just don't like Ross, I see that. I don't like Cormega but some ? will swear he was the second coming of Jesus.

how could anyone like ross? knowing everything is says is not true, he stole his whole persona from someone elses life....i don't care if he's the best rapper ever, it's not real...but not only that but his lyrics are weak as hell in general

go listen to some real rick ross interviews and you might change your mind
  • Stew

So you're just going to keep picking fights with Me and locking my threads until u hand out a ban and literally erase me from the sight huh? You're just going to keep flagging my posts until all dem ? buried huh?

What are u talkin about? What part of needing 300 post to make threads don't u understand? Which post in this thread have I flagged of yours? I'll wait....
  • MoneyLuver

how could anyone like ross? knowing everything is says is not true, he stole his whole persona from someone elses life....i don't care if he's the best rapper ever, it's not real...but not only that but his lyrics are weak as hell in general

I've heard and read them all. Doesn't change ? .

The real question is, how can anyone not like Ross at this point?

The old heads got u so jaded on nostalgia that you refuse to keep it real with yourself anymore.

Check out Rosenburg's "The Realness" on ScHoolBoy Q's album from tha other day before u come back in this thread again, or any Rap related thread ever again.
  • bck145

I've heard and read them all. Doesn't change ? .

The real question is, how can anyone not like Ross at this point?

The old heads got u so jaded on nostalgia that you refuse to keep it real with yourself anymore.

Check out Rosenburg's "The Realness" on ScHoolBoy Q's album from tha other day before u come back in this thread again, or any Rap related thread ever again.

lol your arguements are foolish....rick ross is a joke, i dont' like him because he doesn't make good music, it's as simple as that, sorry but his lack of real lyrics along with haveing sub par lyrics is something i want no part of, i posted a nonsense bar that u asked for with bad lyrics....proof is in the pudding homie

now post his lyrically amazing bars please
  • MoneyLuver

What are u talkin about? What part of needing 300 post to make threads don't u understand? Which post in this thread have I flagged of yours? I'll wait....

In THIS one None. But check this out holms, I'm very well hip to how these message boards work behind the scenes. There's nothing u can get pass Me at this point.

But again, name some average bars by Ross