Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    My father loves Eminem he's actually his favorite rapper.

Please tell us more. Is that the only rap album he owns? Where are his parents from? Were they house slaves?
    He owns Encore. His parents are from Jamaica. His parents definitely weren't house slaves.

Very unique situation, I think.

I guess those mistakes those Borat accents for Jamaican accents. Shrugs.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    My father loves Eminem he's actually his favorite rapper.

Please tell us more. Is that the only rap album he owns? Where are his parents from? Were they house slaves?
    He owns Encore. His parents are from Jamaica. His parents definitely weren't house slaves.

Very unique situation, I think.

I guess those mistakes those Borat accents for Jamaican accents. Shrugs.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    You're getting good at this Jamaica.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    can't watch the video but my old man likes eminem, actually owns the eminem show album

he hates rap with a passion but respects eminems talent....don't get him started on jayz though, he'll rip him to shreds

Good chance your pops is musically racist.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    can't watch the video but my old man likes eminem, actually owns the eminem show album

he hates rap with a passion but respects eminems talent....don't get him started on jayz though, he'll rip him to shreds

dwade206 wrote: »

lmao, not at all
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    They should've played Marshalls racist tapes talkin bout he don't like that ? ? I'd bet them old white folks would jam2it lol
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    You can't blame Eminem for not liking that "? ? " he was simply looking for a bigger hit. Shrugs. And when you put it in that context. It makes sense.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if the only "rap" album you own is The Eminem Show, you're probably a ? ? ... no disrespect...

I didn't say that's the only rap album he owns, ? ? .

why did u respond directly to me if what I said don't apply? u r a brand new type of ? ? ...
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From my experience, the older black crowd doesn't even know about Em or they simply don't acknowledge Em.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From my experience, the older black crowd doesn't even know about Em or they simply don't acknowledge Em.

They tend to listen to Luther Vandross,Isley brothers,Aretha Franklin, Patti Labelle,Sade, Earth Wind and Fire ,Marvin Gaye ,Temptations etc they don't care for an Eminem for the most part when you have artists of that caliber you are not worried about an Eminem .
  • bck145
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

They tend to listen to Luther Vandross,Isley brothers,Aretha Franklin, Patti Labelle,Sade, Earth Wind and Fire ,Marvin Gaye ,Temptations etc they don't care for an Eminem for the most part when you have artists of that caliber you are not worried about an Eminem .

if they have children like us who listen to rap music, they should have an idea who eminem is

same way my dad used to lose his mind when i'd play snoop dogg rapping about cops, i'd bust my dads ass if ever tried playing some lame ass aretha franklin or patti labelle
  • Stew
    Options
    if the only "rap" album you own is The Eminem Show, you're probably a ? ? ... no disrespect...

I didn't say that's the only rap album he owns, ? ? .

why did u respond directly to me if what I said don't apply? u r a brand new type of ? ? ...

Cause I felt like it, ? u gon do ? ? ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem is one wack mafucka... hip hop is 40 years old... if eminem is your only point of reference u don't know ? about hip hop nor do u care... which is cool...
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if they have children like us who listen to rap music, they should have an idea who eminem is

same way my dad used to lose his mind when i'd play snoop dogg rapping about cops, i'd bust my dads ass if ever tried playing some lame ass aretha franklin or patti labelle
    You do know most rappers grew up in households with their parents listening to those types of artists you do know that right.

• bck145
    edited February 2014
    Options

You do know most rappers grew up in households with their parents listening to those types of artists you do know that right.

yeah i know that, but doesn't mean i can't think that that music doesn't suck

same way i'd rather listen to old snoop dogg and warren g but think george clinton is just a gimmick

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options

White people...

23jo6l4.gif

Edit: ? imageshack...
  • Stew
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »

White people...

landmine.gif

Best gif I seen all day
  • Stew
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »

White people...

landmine.gif

Best gif I seen all day
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your old man white or black?

makes no difference
    ^^^ Cracka ass Cracka ass Cracka
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeah i know that, but doesn't mean i can't think that that music doesn't suck

same way i'd rather listen to old snoop dogg and warren g but think george clinton is just a gimmick

you know it's rare that i actually, literally do an involuntary facepalm when i read a post on the internet. i guess congratulations are in order.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people love Eminem regardless what he says.

If Jay or Nas called themselves a "? " then everyone would catch feelings.
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

em called himself a RAP ?

I'm beginning to feel like a Rap ? , Rap ?
    All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod
    Now who thinks their arms are long enough to slapbox, slapbox
    They said I rap like a robot, so call me rapbot
    But for me to rap like a computer must be in my genes
    I got a laptop in my back pocket
    My pen'll go off when I half-? it
    Got a fat knot from that rap profit
    Made a living and a killing off it
    Ever since Bill Clinton was still in office
    With Monica Lewinsky feeling on his nut-sack
    I'm an MC still as honest
    But as rude and as indecent as all hell
    Syllables, skill-a-holic (? 'em all with)
    This flippity dippity-hippity hip-hop
    You don't really wanna get into a ? match
    With this rappity-rap, packing a Mac in the back of the Ac
    Backpack rap ? , yap-yap, yackety-yack
    And at the exact same time
    I attempt these lyrical acrobat stunts while I'm practicing that
    I'll still be able to break a ? ' table
    Over the back of a couple of ? and ? it in half
    Only realized it was ironic I was signed to Aftermath after the fact
    How could I not blow? All I do is drop F-bombs, feel my wrath of attack
    Rappers are having a rough time period, here's a ? pad
    It's actually disastrously bad for the wack
    While I'm masterfully constructing this master piece (Yeah)

• TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

Rakim and Hov already did.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sick of seeing Em's face or hearing his nonsense raps wherever it is in the media.