ELDERS REACT TO EMINEM

13»

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    KLICHE wrote: »
    I'm sick of seeing Em's face or hearing his nonsense raps wherever it is in the media.

fight-the-power-o.gif
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    I'm sick of seeing Em's face or hearing his nonsense raps wherever it is in the media.
    fight-the-power-o.gif

Don't ever Public Enemy Gif me ? .

It's obvious you caught the feelings and not me.. as you clicked.
  • Stew

Crybaby.gif
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »

Crybaby.gif

LMAO!!

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopped checking.for Em when he dropped the album.after eminen.show. can't even remember the name.of that ? .

Up until that I respected most his work.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    bck145 wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    can't watch the video but my old man likes eminem, actually owns the eminem show album

he hates rap with a passion but respects eminems talent....don't get him started on jayz though, he'll rip him to shreds

Your old man white or black?

makes no difference

it does tho

how? i know black ppl who like eminem, i know white ppl that like jayz, i know black ppl who hate rap and love the beatles, i know white ppl that hate rap and like jimi hendrix

this web site has been the only place that judges ppl based on their color that i've come across

with that titan graph u could've easily just said if your pops is white or black

Exactly. I don't understand why he beat around the bush , so what if you are white? Stand up and be counted bruh , give nay ? about people that judge on colour. Don't take it to heart a lot of it is just pure stick.

Am black but even if I was white or eskimo i'd still gladly stand up and claim it when questioned.

Anyway..back to the topic.. my parents don't listen to Eminem or rap. They might sing along to the occasional catchy hit tune while driving but mostly listen to gospel ,reggae, soul and African folk music.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Committee of Crackas does not recognize bck145 as white on accounts of his titangraphs of ? and high level of feelings. Any race may take him in as an act of charity.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    White people love Eminem regardless what he says.

If Jay or Nas called themselves a "? " then everyone would catch feelings.

Dumb ? .

Jay=? mc

Nas=gods son

Another i hate em so bad gona make up ? post
  • Stew
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    @stew you described your father as ? black. Tell us..... how would you describe your mother?

She is Puerto Rican yellow. Something else I can do for you @Hyenakilla?