What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

ELDERS REACT TO EMINEM

13»

Replies

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,210 Regulator
    KLICHE wrote: »
    I'm sick of seeing Em's face or hearing his nonsense raps wherever it is in the media.

fight-the-power-o.gif
  • KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    I'm sick of seeing Em's face or hearing his nonsense raps wherever it is in the media.
    fight-the-power-o.gif

Don't ever Public Enemy Gif me nigga.

It's obvious you caught the feelings and not me.. as you clicked.
    formerly known as J.K.SHAKUR before 2010 on AHH

tumblr_n06dt22t491rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif
    achewon87SneakDZAHyenaKilla

Crybaby.gif
    KLICHESneakDZA
  • KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »

Crybaby.gif

LMAO!!

formerly known as J.K.SHAKUR before 2010 on AHH

tumblr_n06dt22t491rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif
  • Go figureGo figure Sion the GoPosts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopped checking.for Em when he dropped the album.after eminen.show. can't even remember the name.of that bullshit.

Up until that I respected most his work.
    iwslmt.jpg
    HyenaKilla
  • K_FisherK_Fisher Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    bck145 wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    can't watch the video but my old man likes eminem, actually owns the eminem show album

he hates rap with a passion but respects eminems talent....don't get him started on jayz though, he'll rip him to shreds

Your old man white or black?

makes no difference

it does tho

how? i know black ppl who like eminem, i know white ppl that like jayz, i know black ppl who hate rap and love the beatles, i know white ppl that hate rap and like jimi hendrix

this web site has been the only place that judges ppl based on their color that i've come across

with that titan graph u could've easily just said if your pops is white or black

Exactly. I don't understand why he beat around the bush , so what if you are white? Stand up and be counted bruh , give nay fucks about people that judge on colour. Don't take it to heart a lot of it is just pure stick.

Am black but even if I was white or eskimo i'd still gladly stand up and claim it when questioned.

Anyway..back to the topic.. my parents don't listen to Eminem or rap. They might sing along to the occasional catchy hit tune while driving but mostly listen to gospel ,reggae, soul and African folk music.

• DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Committee of Crackas does not recognize bck145 as white on accounts of his titangraphs of bullshit and high level of feelings. Any race may take him in as an act of charity.
    HyenaKillaachewon87Ranxx
  • freethewavefreethewave Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    White people love Eminem regardless what he says.

If Jay or Nas called themselves a "GOD" then everyone would catch feelings.

Dumb shit.

Jay=god mc

Nas=gods son

Another i hate em so bad gona make up shit post
    Stewnujerz84
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    @stew you described your father as nigger black. Tell us..... how would you describe your mother?

She is Puerto Rican yellow. Something else I can do for you @Hyenakilla?