Old Rappers Are Embracing The New ? Culture In Hip Hop? Smh

13»

Comments

• purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? with dre day had the most suspect lines lol "lukes bending over so luke's getting ? "
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dat Kendrick Lamar cover is straight but not painting your nails..
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    mrrealone wrote: »
    I been starting to look @ Snoop like wtf he doing myself.....

Anyone remember this ? wearing a quilt??

snoop-dogg1.jpg

Dat ain't OG mane......

Unless you're a native of the United Kingdom or Ireland or your of Welsh, British, Irish, or Scottish descent, A MAN HAS ABSOLUTELY ZERO BUSINESS WEARING KILT! It's amazing how muthafuckas will embrace something from another people's culture will totally ignoring his own. Why didn't go out on stage wearing this:

stock-photo-native-african-man-with-traditional-clothing-on-beach-72342883.jpg

? would have been hot. Personally, I think kilts are cool, but they weren't for us. The ironic part about is that that was tight fit. This is an prime example of what happens when you don't control ? . Do you think if blacks controlled the air waves, labels, and distribution outlets Snoop would have engaged in this fuckery?
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Snoop Digg used to rock those Jesus perms, him getting his nails done does not surprise me.
    snoop14.png?w=399&h=494

Jesus.jpg

Jesus perms is literally one of the funniest lines Rex has ever read on here.
    lethal5 wrote: »
    snoop is a wannabe ? , getting your nails done is part of the persona.
    But this feminine ? is in conflict with his supposed Rasta transformation.

Getting manicures and pedicures is a part of proper hygiene, but Snoop took it an unacceptable level.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Unacceptable period. Snoop needs a father figure. I dont care if he's damn near 50.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Snoop has officially smoked himself ? .

He smoked himself ? when he started acting Jamaican
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Some of u IC ? r weird as ?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    Some of u IC ? r weird as ?
    bruh u holding a tight grip there on snoop nuts
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Snoop done well for his image, but ? like Suge always said him and his cousins were punks

I wouldnt put it pass the ? who will literally do any thing for a check, he like the Samuel Jackson of rap... Never turn down a role

One of the last stand up brothers in Hollywood who never took a movie role which required him to wear a dress ...... You didn't have to bring Samuel L. Jackson into this thread bruh ..........

Yea, right...

flip-j.jpg

article-0-1833339A00000578-303_634x952.jpg

51ststate.jpg

Samuel-L.-Jackson-Nicki-Minaj.jpg