Bates Motel (A&E)

124»

Comments

• renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    just finished the first season....dont think norman killed her tho....it was a huge focus on her necklace which hade the letter "B", same letter that was on the love notes to bradleys dad. Might be a reach tho
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    dont think norman killed her tho....it was a huge focus on her necklace which hade the letter "B", same letter that was on the love notes to bradleys dad. Might be a reach tho

u might be right. I too dont think Norman killed the teacher.

I think her murder is tied into a bigger story. Ole girls pops fukin a broad named "B", "B" bein on the necklace, the phone call from Eric, the outlaw sherriff. Norma not tellin the story of the ? to Emma, but tellin it to Norman b4 his date with Emma. Norman right now is jus a part of a bigger story.

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    dont think norman killed her tho....it was a huge focus on her necklace which hade the letter "B", same letter that was on the love notes to bradleys dad. Might be a reach tho

u might be right. I too dont think Norman killed the teacher.

I think her murder is tied into a bigger story. Ole girls pops fukin a broad named "B", "B" bein on the necklace, the phone call from Eric, the outlaw sherriff. Norma not tellin the story of the ? to Emma, but tellin it to Norman b4 his date with Emma. Norman right now is jus a part of a bigger story.

? Yall Im Mad I Didn't Catch Those Things
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally it's back on tomorrow.

Season 2.