Why Randy Orton is Not Connecting as WWE Champion

Options
2»

Comments

• powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not an orton fan but my favorite Orton was the head of legacy. Legacy could have been the goat stable but wwe really wasn't into that. Dashing cody rhodes was disgusting and I'm sure he'd like to forget that. But there could have been DIFFERENT people around him to get more wrestlers involved and maybe add Natalie just for variety and to make orton look less boring. Legacy could have been something familiar yet completely different. RKO was even entertaining... bottom line is dude doesn't have what it takes to be a great singles guy. he's good and all, viper this, punt that, yadda yadda but if he goes away for a year and comes back, he'll get about the same reception as batista.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is my humble opinion. |That face run he just came off of before the heel turn was his best shot at getting over over. he had it. but as a bad guy, its not the same. before, he was the worst bad heel that was just totally disgusting. now, not so much. unless he's gonna be that, keep him face and let him pop with crowd.

I dont think he liked his service time too much. I did my time and got an honorable. but whenever i say i wasted my life, people get mad and hate, but they dont know why i say and feel what i feel, they just automatically take up for the military. It aint all that. and if u could do better, you would do better. i felt i could do better and bounced after i served my time.

Boot camp is the reason at the end of the day. Us real men just wanna make it out of boot camp. after that its either ride or die. sorry to say it like that but ive been in the dirt so i know what the ? im talking about.

Cheers to randy orton.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not boring just bad writers, he could be good. Cena kills everybody gimmick with the wigga persona so it bores the ? out of their feud. If the WWE had good writers they could make the wyatts, undertakers henchmen and have him wrestle every now and then even have him be general manager with Kane under him. Turn shield good and have them go against corporate or create 2 sides to corporate and half HHH and taker split shares as enemies but ? it, I ain't a writer.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like. Others have said Orton was a great dastardly heinous heel imo, I think it led to him being a top guy right behind cena, then he did the face turn n tried but lost his edge and eventually his passion, I think creative can b blamed for that too, I want the Orton who punted ? n stomped on every limb methodically twice, now they got him as a weak ass champ who seems to have only won cuz of hhh, and c/s that dashing Cody Rhodes ? , when they broke up a perfectly good stable n made Cody do that,....disgusting, he recovered well with that crazy mannerism in a mask ? tho
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like if they were pushing Orton as the face of the company n his main rival was db, n he did ? like punted db uncle or got brie ? n ? her n she thought she was pregnant or some ? , now that's some ? that'll get a heel reaction
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Soemwhat Sorta Agree and Disagree
    Should had let Cena won
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Orton's better than your favorite current wrestler more than likely. 99.% of the time. And who cares if he deserted really?

You get a nosign for being such a ? rider. Orton don't got nothin on Punk.