What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

I Usually Clown NY Rap, But...

2»

Replies

• bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalecrunch wrote: »
    Boring???
    Not Every rapper needs to shout all crazy over their records!
    They should of never let yall niggas listen to Chief Keef and Gunplay...

Curren$y, Roc Marciano etc.= chill nigga musik

but currensy has a smoother flow....i can listen to currensy and relax, this guy i don't believe i can, too choppy
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
    HafBayked
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalecrunch wrote: »
    Boring???
    Not Every rapper needs to shout all crazy over their records!
    They should of never let yall niggas listen to Chief Keef and Gunplay...

Curren$y, Roc Marciano etc.= chill nigga musik

CO fucking sign
  • Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reloaded, Marci and Pimpire stay in rotation...
    The jungle creed says the strongest feed on any prey that it can
    And I was branded beast at every feast before I ever became a man...
    bigev240
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pop is my favorite song by him

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

• KneeGro_DuperManKneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datpiff has miscellaneous Roc Mari tapes for anyone interested. I first heard him on Busta's Anarchy album. The Heist feat. Ghost, Rae & Roc.
  • KneeGro_DuperManKneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "My queen don't even speak English"
    Niggas don't know about baggin a chick that doesn't speak English. Step ur pimpery up.
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he always rap like he did in the 1st vid, he no different than Lil B

This nigga dnt get a pass cause he talking that slick pimp shit

The based god fuck bitches too
    sr_the_freshmanHafBaykedantarticpBeta
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathPosts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    If you clown NY Rap ...... thats a lot of classic rap music clowning cause deep down everybody know NY got the most classics.

Quoted for emphasis! Runner up is the Midwest!
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first time hearing him. He's ok. Nothing special.
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Thts first whatever it is you posted is garbage

Pure ass

A lazy ghost face killa turrible
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Thts first whatever it is you posted is garbage

Pure ass

A lazy ghost face killa turrible
  • onthaflyonthafly Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    How do you clown ny rap. Ny has some of the best hip hop music. I bump AZ all day. Hell even 50 cent use to drop some nice bars before the massacre when his shit started goin down hill. Power of a dollar was the shit.
    Help out a struggling white family - http://www.gofundme.com/no11vs

or

Support our troops - http://www.gofundme.com/nodk0o
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roc seriously dumbed down his style but hey i dont blame him with todays climate of hip hop why not ... same flow but seriously dumbed down compare to this ish i used to hear him on when he was running with busta and on them petestrumentals ....
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Datpiff has miscellaneous Roc Mari tapes for anyone interested. I first heard him on Busta's Anarchy album. The Heist feat. Ghost, Rae & Roc.

check him out on them petestrumentals too he killed them joints ... he can def go alot harder than he is on these joints ... i think hes just really trying to seperate himself from the rest of hiphop .... or it could just be the engineering cause the quality on these joints dont really sound that good ..
  • mr.octobermr.october Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »
    I never understood how folks can call themselves Hip Hop heads and clown regions.

Disgusting.
    Word. U misinformed n not a real fan of the music or really part of the culture. This shit bigger than where u or ur favorite rapper is from. NY will always be synonymous wit HipHop any and everything. Past present n future
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he sounds better adding a swag element to his raps. Waiting on that Roc Marci & Ka as Metal Clergy, Marci & Madlib project & Marci & Alchemist project as well.