Being Human (UK or American )

Options
texasdaking88
texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else checking it out? I'm watching the UK version right now.. The action is Wack but overall its a decent show

Comments

• lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with the American version heavy especially Sally. I haven't caught much of the UK version.
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    My girl is watching the American version and we kinda comparing the two.. Sally is the ghost right? Her name is Annie in the UK version
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    Oh yea.. There are too many inconsistencies in the UK version... And the characters are extremely naive
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't they also switch up the actors (or characters) on the UK version?
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    yea they do but thats not until season 4
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The UK version was good but it fell off hard as hell when they switched cast members. I think the US version has been consistently good, and they did a good job of separating themselves from the UK version.
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    The UK version was good but it fell off hard as hell when they switched cast members. I think the US version has been consistently good, and they did a good job of separating themselves from the UK version.

im on season 5(uk) and the new dudes are wack...especially Tom.. i ? with Hal somewhat and the chick cute but tom ? up anything thats good about it.. and dude is soooooooooooo scared of ? its ridiculous
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Yeah, Tom was much better in earlier seasons when he was just a side character.

And they absolutely wasted Hal's character. I'm no sure how far you've gotten, but at some point you'll see that there is a lot they could have done with him and they just didn't do it.
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    Yeah, Tom was much better in earlier seasons when he was just a side character.

And they absolutely wasted Hal's character. I'm no sure how far you've gotten, but at some point you'll see that there is a lot they could have done with him and they just didn't do it.
    Oh I've noticed.. What the ? is that stupid ass look on Tom's face all the time.. I also feel like their vampires should have been wayyyyyy stronger... At one point Cutler was struggling to pull a body in the woods
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the uk version is pure ? , the American version is much better
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Show is emo with too much drama.The vampire is punk, nora is.a ? , the wolf is confusing and sally is pointless.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't think anyone else was up on this show. I only watch the American version. The UK version has some of the worst acting I've ever seen in my life. This show ? on just about every other movie about vampires, ghosts, or werewolves.
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    i made it thru all 5 seasons of the uk version... the finale was very underwhelming to say the least.. it could have been so much better.. way too predictable.. they should have never changed the characters.. and the only vampire who even acted like a vampire was hal.. i just started the american version and all ready like how the vampires are portrayed.. they actually have super strength and speed ..the last two season of the uk version were like pulling teeth to watch tho
  • soul rattler
    Options
    They cancelled it. This will be the last season, which is unfortunate because this was the best show out of their weekly line up. I'm just gonna cop the dvd set andenjoy what we got.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Good they cancelled it. The show is wack. I'd rather watch Bitten.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    This show was GOAT.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Show was way too Emo and stopped making sense.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited March 2014
    Options
    This season has been a big dropoff. The drama between Josh and Nora is ? . Like how she really going to be mad at dude for succumbing to the side effects brought on by her doing some ? she shouldn't have done in the first place.

That Bitten ? is dry as hell though. I don't see how you can dislike Being Human, but like a show where half of every episode is dedicated to a chick whining about what she is and what she doesn't want to do and then doing it.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    I never liked Josh or Nora's characters so the idea of them breaking up doesn't faze me. I just wonder what they plan on doing with that whole wolf pack thing. It was a lot of those muthafuckas before Sally went back in time.