Nas names the best south rappers no T.I or Jeezy & Talk About His New Sneaker Store In Las Vegas

12346»

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    {Rick Ross}
    Could have been a ballplayer but I'm still balling
    '97 Coogi sweater, trying to flip a quarter
    Jesus Piece swinging causing havoc on the corner
    Got me living lavish, mansions Minnesota
    Could have been a bus driver swinging uppercuts
    Could have been a battle rapper, having lunch with Lux
    But I've been boss, tell by the tux
    I could have gave it thought, but I don't give a ?
    As I look around I see a bunch of ? ?
    Lot of clean money I just bought me thirty ?
    Coke boy baby, dope boy baby
    Snow White Benz, don't you want some blow baby?
    Could have been a ? boy, could have played games
    But I'm in the trunk, counting 600k
    I could have been a hater, I could have been you
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    GodGivBiz wrote: »
    {Rick Ross}
    Could have been a ballplayer but I'm still balling
    '97 Coogi sweater, trying to flip a quarter
    Jesus Piece swinging causing havoc on the corner
    Got me living lavish, mansions Minnesota
    Could have been a bus driver swinging uppercuts
    Could have been a battle rapper, having lunch with Lux
    But I've been boss, tell by the tux
    I could have gave it thought, but I don't give a ?
    As I look around I see a bunch of ? ?
    Lot of clean money I just bought me thirty ?
    Coke boy baby, dope boy baby
    Snow White Benz, don't you want some blow baby?
    Could have been a ? boy, could have played games
    But I'm in the trunk, counting 600k
    I could have been a hater, I could have been you

LMAO. "Rapper haters" either dont get it or dont want to. So be it

• KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO at this thread. Ya ? asking for amazing Ross bars like T.I. & Jeezy say amazing ? . Ross has respect for Nas & they did joints together. Cole dedicated a whole song to Nas. They're showing respect to a legend & he giving it back to them. Him not mentioning T.I & Jeezy, SO THE ? WHAT!
  • the scout
    the scout Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    I'll check out his shoe store and see what he has poppin. Always try to spend with my folks someway somehow. On another note, I just checked his HSTRY clothing line and its waaaay too high. Shiit, this coming from a nicca that like to stay fresh from the top to the tennis shoes and is willing to spend on something if its fresh. $450 for a shirt tho, nahh mayne, I can't do it. $100 bucks tops for me when it comes to clothes, and I only can do $100 every now and then. For every ONE of his shirts, I can grab two pair of polo kicks, two shirts AND two pair of pants with socks and scully!!!
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Let's be real. Nas only did joints with Ross cause his name is big right now and Nas is desperate for some mainstream record sales. Lyrically Ross is wack, credibility-wise Ross is fake and there's really not much of a reason to f*ck with him.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited March 2014
    housemouse wrote: »
    Let's be real. Nas only did joints with Ross cause his name is big right now and Nas is desperate for some mainstream record sales. Lyrically Ross is wack, credibility-wise Ross is fake and there's really not much of a reason to f*ck with him.

that sounds straight STUPID cuz if ross was so wack & had no credibility nas wouldve never dun nothing wit ross imean ross only has 1 plat album he aint even a platinum artist so nas doin trax wit rozay is not gonna bring him mainstream sells nas wouldve did a songs wit FEMINEM 4 that smh..
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the_r_ wrote: »
    T.I. IS LAME AS ? ...HE MAKES MUSIC FOR LITTLE ? TO FEEL BROLIC...
    AND JEEZY WITH HIS FAKE COKE PRICES? EASILY ONE OF THE WOATS
    tumblr_mvra3fLUys1rp1z8qo1_400.gif

• onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    gee757 wrote: »
    housemouse wrote: »

that sounds straight STUPID cuz if ross was so wack & had no credibility nas wouldve never dun nothing wit ross imean ross only has 1 plat album he aint even a platinum artist so nas doin trax wit rozay is not gonna bring him mainstream sells nas wouldve did a songs wit FEMINEM 4 that smh..

I don't know about where you are but where I'm at Ross is all over the radio regardless of how many platinum albums he has. Doing songs with Ross will get you radio play. That's Nas motivation for doing a song with Ross. I shouldn't even have to convince you that Ross has no real credibility when the real Rick Ross came out and tried to sue him for his name. His whole persona is stolen and if you think Ross's lyrics are anything but wack then you need to give up on listening to hip hop right now. Nas wouldn't do a song with Eminem because either 1. he doesn't want to run the risk of lookin like Jay-Z on renegade or 2. he doesn't want to ? of the portion of the black community that refers to Eminem as Feminem.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WarTeacha wrote: »
    ross over ti & jeezy come on now

That ? listed Rick Ross.... LOL

Yeah, that list don't mean ? .
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Not surprised he never named T.I. because T.I. isn't even in the top 15 best rappers from the South. All those rappers he named have a better catalouge and made better albums than T.I. his Production outshine his lyrics by far
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda get what makes people not wanna give credit where its due, but why? Just accept all these dudes been successful and keep it movin. I mean T.I. was on that Robin thicke song On top of all the other songs. Tryin to construe that into not bein successful? Why? dude been extremely successful with countless hits. Like all the rest of these dudes.
  • GunTown
    Justin Timberkake, Rihanna, Christina Aguilira featuring on the hooks for the singles they featured on are the reason why T.I.'s singles are hits because of their hooks and because of the production Just Blaze, Neptunes etc did

U can't expect Nas to shout out a rapper who hasn't made a solid album since 2004
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • GunTown
    edited March 2014
    But to be fair Nas has made wack albums too like I Am, Nastradamus, Streets Disciple, Hip Hip Is Dead

And those albums are worst than any T.I. album Streets Disciple is 1 of the worst albums ever in history and Nas only has 1 classic album with Illmatic.

Also the fact Nas has a huge weakness with hook crafting, beat slection and charisma

That's why Nas isn't in my top 30 GOAT
  • supergangster
    GunTown wrote: »
    But to be fair Nas has made wack albums too like I Am, Nastradamus, Streets Disciple, Hip Hip Is Dead

And those albums are worst than any T.I. album Streets Disciple is 1 of the worst albums ever in history and Nas only has 1 classic album with Illmatic.

Also the fact Nas has a huge weakness with hook crafting, beat slection and charisma

That's why Nas isn't in my top 30 GOAT

Hey shut up, go to the kitchen and shake my protein shakes. I'm gonna go the ? gym
  • GunTown
    Rick Ross catalouge>>>>>>>>>>>T.I.'s catalouge

Every Rick Ross album besides Mastermind is better than any T.I. album

And i'm not even a Rick Ross fan but his catalouge is alot better and his albums age much better
  • supergangster
    GunTown wrote: »
    Rick Ross catalouge>>>>>>>>>>>T.I.'s catalouge

Every Rick Ross album besides Mastermind is better than any T.I. album

And i'm not even a Rick Ross fan but his catalouge is alot better and his albums age much better

Fat joe > tupac
    Hell rell > biggie smallz
    Nas ? >> eminem
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang Ross may be better then T.I.