Kurt Warner: HOF or FOH

2»

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    HOF
    Went to the superbowl 3 times won once and with two different teams. That alone is easy HOF.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might/Should get in eventually
    i knew he was the truth.when he took that Cardinals team to the superbowl and damn near won it. He gets my vote
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOF
    He got in the moment Arizona made it to the bowl.

(still ? they beat Philly to do that ? after that amazing comeback by McNabb and the squad.)
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    HOF
    easily. He's this close to having three rings. You can agrue he was the best superbowl performer ever.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He played well for 6/12 seasons, I just don't see how that is enough for a lock for the hall, yes, I think he will get in, but ? a first ballot lock.

Even the comparison with Steve Young is off since Young put on for 8 straight years(as the main guy) from 91-98.
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might/Should get in eventually
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    He played well for 6/12 seasons, I just don't see how that is enough for a lock for the hall, yes, I think he will get in, but ? a first ballot lock.

Even the comparison with Steve Young is off since Young put on for 8 straight years(as the main guy) from 91-98.

exactly, why is this so hard to understand for some people, for a time he was Marc Bulger's and Matt Leinart's backup smh
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOF
    he 1st ballot imo... went 2 the superbowl 3 times... with 2 diff teams... (did this before Peyton Manning) was undrafted... and was a league mvp.. there are players that dont have that resume that got in 1st ballot..