2»

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't think I'll ever broadcast myself.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Definitely looks better than the ps4 version from that screenshot.

Yeah it does (image for comparison sake):

ps4_guide_streaming_article.jpg

Not a huge difference though. XB1 just does the camera broadcast better, and it actually identifies who's commenting. That seems like an odd oversight on Sony's part.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea hopefully xbox ones version of twitch works better than the cloud.... Lol I had to throw that in notice how no one mentions it anymore.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img]https://scontent-a-iad.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/1798078_10152027847182914_697350386_n.jpg[/img]

- Sign into your Xbox One console and download the Twitch app.

- You can customize your picture-in-picture to broadcast both your gameplay and yourself through Kinect.

- In your Profile, make sure your presence is set to “online”

- In the Settings app under “Privacy and Online Safety,” make sure the option to “See if you’re online” is set to “Everyone” and “Broadcast gameplay” is set to “Allow.”

- Also in the Settings app under“ Privacy and Online Safety,” make sure the option to "Share content made using Kinect" is set to "Allow.”

- In the Settings app under “Preference,” check “Allow broadcasts and Game DVR Uploads”

- In the Settings app under "Kinect," check "Kinect on" and to include Kinect audio in your broadcast check "Use Kinect microphone for chat."