Eastcoast/2000's sound

What up ya. Im Tru yo a artist outta Pittsburgh. Im looking to do some shopping. For the rights beats im spending. I need someone of someones who could provide me with eastcoast or 2000's sounding content. Something you hear from a dmx record or ja rule. Fat joe 50 ect. Holla at me if you got em holla!

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
  • MirrorzMusic
    MirrorzMusic Members Posts: 68 ✭✭
    soundclick.com/mirrorzmusic

most of beats have a east coast/sample feel with some added instrumentation/synths
  • Confezzed Noize
    Confezzed Noize Members Posts: 23
    soundclick.com/mirrorzmusic

most of beats have a east coast/sample feel with some added instrumentation/synths

posts Yo! check out my site if you know anyone looking for some beats and music $15.00 Beats http://t.co/CAmybyEKXE R&B Beats - These are some of the sexy vibe'n instrumentals that will bring any R&B singer or rapper with a smooth flow to life. Every instrument is a taste full and blends with the music that is so flawlessly!!!
    Hip-Hop Beats - Guaranteed to make any rapper stand out even if the lyrics are sub par. Bring them to any battle or stage show and watch the crowd go nuts when they here your lyrics... I have been producing music for over 10 years and I know exactly what you are looking for.
    the formats of my tracks are setup for any writer or singer to go to work. www.confezzednoize.com