Splurge vs. Save

Options
taeboo
taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm was just wondering what parts of your wardrobe are you guys willing to pay more for and what you buy cheap?

Personally I tend splurge on my coats(it's gets too cold up here to wear a cheap one), my handbags, and shoes. Things like tshirts, white button downs, and accessories.

Comments

• dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i look for sales on brands i like
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ALWAYS LOOK FOR A SALE, BUT

MY SHOES MUST BE THE THE FOCAL POINT OF MY OUTFIT.. AND I WILL PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR THEM..MOST I PAY FOR SHOES WAS 400$

2ND MY SHIRTS. I LOVE RALPH LAUREN AND I USUALLY TRY 2 HIT AN OUTLET UP 2 PURCHASE THEM OR A MARSHALLS/TJ MAXX

LASTLY, MY JEANS.. I JUST CANT SEE ME PAYIN OVER 100$ FOR JEANS... IM SWEATIN AT PAYIN 60$ TBH..

NOW, YOU AINT GONE CATCH ME WEARING NO CHEAP ASS FLEA MARKET JEANS EITHER
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll pretty much splurge on any piece of clothing if I can afford it

but I got no problem with wearing no-name socks and drawls/undershirts

however I refuse to wear cheap shoes of any kind tho

as I get older tho I find myself spending more on even the smaller things cause I appreciate quality

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd have to cosign on shoes.
    They make the 'fit
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everything dro said....all my socks briefs and under shirts belt are polo but I buy everything separate like socks 1 week 3packs of ts 3 weeks later etc etc...all my jeans are Aeropostale tho they ran me $20 a pair and they are good quality sneaks r js timbs or Clark's I got a few Sean Jean button downs and my jacket is Sean Jean got the on sale at macys.com
  • illcandidate
    illcandidate Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Splurge on shoes and shirts and sweaters (because it's hard to find shirts that fit me). Saving on jeans (looking for sales at all times or copping some levi's)
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Splurge on everything except undershirts and underwear. Polo socks for the win though