What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Supposedly African Americans don't come from Africa

13»

Replies

• OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Thread was put together terribly, i truly believe this shit, some of our ancestors were here before europeans, if you do your research on true history and your family, depending on what your family looks like and where they are from i think it is very possible, i think some of us are related to pacific islanders

its a connection between the Blacks of ancient africa, ancient asia(including all surrounding pacific islands), and the ancient americas, most native americans come from Black aborigines similar to austrailian aborigines not siberieans, african , aborigine, and polynesian(remember the original polynesians were black until they were colonized by europe) bones have been found all throughout south america, mounds(african shit) have been found in north america, yall niggas sleep

i dont believe the hebrew isralite shit, not sure about the moors shit, but i am pretty definite that some if not more than just some of our ancestors were indigenous to america here before europeans, the aborigines(seperate blacks from what i think we are) were here before mongoloids, to disagree is to either be ignorant towards the subject, a dumbass or blinded by white washed history, the choice is yours

and the other parts of the video he couldve posted make sense through pictures

just lookin at the pics made me wonder, ok, ive never seen a west african with an afro like african americans, most of us look more and have afros like pacific islanders, my mothers family used to always suspect that we had some asian ancestors, i think they were black asiatics native to america, not chinese or japanese rail workers or whatever, just like black asiatics are native to every other land near the pacific, they were some of the earliest modern humans, different types of Black people were living all over the world when the snow monkeys left the cave

Your official feelings catcher of the IC for the 2013-2014 posting season.- Pat Summerall voice

"CHICKENS LIKE THE WING STOP....NIGGA TRIED TO KILL ME BUT I HAD THE THING COCKED...THEY THINK I KNOW THE VOOODOOO..HOW THEY KEEP SHOWIN MY GHOST ON THEY CHANNEL TOO"

"Det Duck gon have tuh come up outta hih fay"- Alley Boy

"These hoes love me like Satan, Aaannn haan"- Tunechi

"Blood love, nigga"- Birdman

"Yung Kee left me in a cold world, Ya killa locked up, So that mean I got ta kill his lil girl"- OG Boo Dirty

"How Tommy and them supposed to Tootsie Roll to this, Gina"- Martin

"Piss on Dusty!"- Ole Anderson