Supposedly African Americans don't come from Africa

Options
13»

Comments

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Thread was put together terribly, i truly believe this ? , some of our ancestors were here before europeans, if you do your research on true history and your family, depending on what your family looks like and where they are from i think it is very possible, i think some of us are related to pacific islanders

its a connection between the Blacks of ancient africa, ancient asia(including all surrounding pacific islands), and the ancient americas, most native americans come from Black aborigines similar to austrailian aborigines not siberieans, african , aborigine, and polynesian(remember the original polynesians were black until they were colonized by europe) bones have been found all throughout south america, mounds(african ? ) have been found in north america, yall ? sleep

i dont believe the hebrew isralite ? , not sure about the moors ? , but i am pretty definite that some if not more than just some of our ancestors were indigenous to america here before europeans, the aborigines(seperate blacks from what i think we are) were here before mongoloids, to disagree is to either be ignorant towards the subject, a ? or blinded by white washed history, the choice is yours

and the other parts of the video he couldve posted make sense through pictures

just lookin at the pics made me wonder, ok, ive never seen a west african with an afro like african americans, most of us look more and have afros like pacific islanders, my mothers family used to always suspect that we had some asian ancestors, i think they were black asiatics native to america, not chinese or japanese rail workers or whatever, just like black asiatics are native to every other land near the pacific, they were some of the earliest modern humans, different types of Black people were living all over the world when the snow monkeys left the cave
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqYc0_1QfN8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0WIN0gEEQA