Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    ? did, according to Christianity.

I say evil is natural.
    Proof that you and your cosigner are ignorant.

The Book of Enoch clearly states that angels rebelled against ? and taught man evil.

It's silly how some on here still refer to you as an intellectual with your use of conjecture.

Proverbs 16:4 says your ? created the wicked for the day of evil. that would include satan.
  • beenwize
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    Proverbs 16:4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

So did bible ? create the wicked for the day of evil and then send them to heaven or burn them in hell for all eternity? Lol
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To analyze some events, it would help to divide our history into two eras: the one before the light races (prior to 6,000 years ago) and the present era (the last 6,000 years). 38. The former era is what is called in the bible the days of old, when the sons of ? walked on earth. The society was perfect and lived a natural life. That is to say there were no diseases, war or premature death. Every man died after reaching old age. 39. The second era brought the races, along with war, diseases, premature death and a drastic shortening of our lifespan. The last three we could deal with, but the first, war, brought untold devastation not only on the warriors, but also on the women remaining at home. Suddenly there was a shortage of men. 40. To keep the Nation surviving, polygamy became the logical solution. It was the result of both necessity and common sense. 41. As you can imagine, it became a part of the customs. Hence long after it was no longer necessary, it was still practiced merely as an ancient custom. 42. But there are still many places in Africa today where it's still necessary. You surely have heard of the Hutu and Tutsi wars, and other tribal wars that still continue today. Customs are hard to drop once they become ritualized. 4
    Black people made them by removing the dominant dark gene from themselves. Every Black person has two types of reproductive genes, one that is dark and dominant, and another that is light and recessive. 55. There is a method of suppressing the dominant gene, thereby allowing the recessive one to become predominant. When this procedure occurs in an uncontrolled or accidental manner, the resulting child is an albino. But a Black albino is not the same as a light race person because albinos still have the dark gene in them. It is simply suppressed at conception. In the case of the light races, the dark gene is completely absent. That's the reason light race people cannot give birth to a Black child. 56. It takes exactly 7 generations to completely breed out the dark gene in the first of the 4 stages. With our present lifespan, 7 generations is approximately 200 years, if you take a single generation to be about 28-33 years. In other words, on average a 60-year old person is a grandparent, being the parent of a 30-year old, who in turn is the parent of a young child. So on average a new generation is born every 28 to 33 years. That makes 7 generations approximately 200 years. 57.
    the way to determine who is a Black person is not by looking to see whether or not they side with other Black people or prefer to abandon their own and live the white life, so to speak. Black people who behave like that are still Black, whether we like them or not. They are part of the total population of 1 billion eight million. 65. This number is the total number of Black people in all existence.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Then exactly 66 years after that the first white babies were bred from the yellow race, meaning that the 4 light races were completed after 666 years. Hence it is said that the number of these beasts is 666.

taken from Black Roots Science.
  • beenwize
    Options
    I see the religitards ran away from everyone of my questions in this thread. lol
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh bruh, shut the ? up.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Continue dodging my questions. lol
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I could be wrong, but I think this thread need to get shut down. I think opposing sides have said their peace. Before long, this will become all about insults.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    I could be wrong, but I think this thread need to get shut down. I think opposing sides have said their peace. Before long, this will become all about insults.
    we shall see