After Crimea, West plans for Russia military threat (Wars and Rumors of Wars)

Options
13»

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back to the topic

The Atlantic had a great article saying America is too broke to fight new wars, EU doesn't have the stomach. Serious sanctions won't be inflicted because lots of Russian money in London and oil and natural gas flows through EU.

I'd surmise that even in a non rigged referendum, Crimea would choose to be independent from Ukraine (already autonomous, similar like parts of Spain) and closely align to Russia. What significance is this place that i never heard of 3 months ago and why is the west but hurt? Well Russia has a base there and it's a chin check on its neighbors moving outside its influence.

America Britain and Russia signed off on Ukraine's independence in exchange for them giving up their portion of Soviet nukes. So if Russia goes into Ukraine, NATO has to go in. Cold War could be back, no more mail order brides for y'all.

The thing about crimea is that there was a major war fought there in the 1850s and it sets a precendent for irredentism. We'll see what happens tho
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Have you seen ? ?

No.

Have you heard ? with yor own ears honestly?

Yes.

and how do you know it was ? speaking to you and not something else

I know His voice.

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me." John 10:27

You can know His voice as well if you come to Him today. Will you come?

how do you know his voice?

By learning to listen to His still small voice that is oh so sweet. Hallelujah!

"And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake: And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice. And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?" 1 Kings 19:11-13

Nh
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The united states of america is not babylon according to the scriptures Babylon has to be in the old world not the new and it is a western centric veiw of the world that has led people to believe that america is so important.
  • zombie
    Options
    The bible says that ? is going to take revenge on babylon for killing the aspostles and prophets, no prophet of ? or apostles ever died in america.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You do know Satan was in heaven before the creation of the world, right?

If anybody knows that there is a trinity, Satan knows more than anybody since he covered the throne of ? and led all the angels in worship to ? before he fell.

Do you know this?

So what you're saying is, the devil created all the other religions that came before Jesus in an attempt to keep people in the dark? If that's the case how do those people that believed in another religion before Jesus was born get into heaven? They didn't have a choice to believe that Jesus was their savior because they were born before Jesus. And I don't believe any of it. If ? is omnipotent and all knowing he should've made sure that his religion was the only one from the beginning. Although I don't think Jesus would be a Christian today.

@Osirus_Jenkins‌

Read this by a jew bruh. They know the real history and deem the bible as not real history.

http://www.newenglishreview.org/Robert_Wolfe/From_Habiru_to_Hebrews:_The_Roots_of_the_Jewish_Tradition/

The walls of Jericho were destroyed even before the time of "Moses" and long before "Joshua" supposedly came on the seen. A lot of cities in Joshua did not exist until 900 BC era where Solomon was suppose to exist. So Joshua is ? and we know the exodus didn't happen, there was no mass movement since the hyskos era unless they were the hyskos and than they were simply invaders and conquerors and got finally beaten. So thus nullifies that storyline, we know the garden of eden and all those tales didn't exist. DNA and evolution pretty much shuts this down, the big bang theory nullifies the creation story and LOL'ing at the earth existing before the stars. Planets are star residue, but ignorant desert folk wouldn't know that. Most people on the planet knew better than that, but desert people worshipping Yah(Egyptian/Cannanite Moon ? ) and Sinai(Mountains of the moon) SIN is a moon deity. The Hebrew don't go by the sun to tell time, they go by the cycles of the moon. El - Was a top deity but not Yahwah, elohim were a pantheon of cannanite gods, and etc. The list goes on and on, but fear mongers want the book to be so real and say go with Jesus. You don't even know the man Yashua who was killed by the romans and was buried and stay buried.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I'm at work @cain I can't see it.
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options
    You do know Satan was in heaven before the creation of the world, right?

If anybody knows that there is a trinity, Satan knows more than anybody since he covered the throne of ? and led all the angels in worship to ? before he fell.

Do you know this?

So what you're saying is, the devil created all the other religions that came before Jesus in an attempt to keep people in the dark? If that's the case how do those people that believed in another religion before Jesus was born get into heaven? They didn't have a choice to believe that Jesus was their savior because they were born before Jesus. And I don't believe any of it. If ? is omnipotent and all knowing he should've made sure that his religion was the only one from the beginning. Although I don't think Jesus would be a Christian today.

when you die you go to a place called sheol (the grave) when christ died he went to sheol and brought the good people the gospel. This doctrine is called the harrowing of hell but it should be called the harrowing of sheol.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye @DoUwant2go2Heaven?‌ what do you think about the similarities of the stories of the bible and works that predate the bible? Do you think that it's just a coincidence or in fact stolen or copied? Thanks for your answer.

Well there is a deceiver who imitates everything ? does. We have a spiritual enemy who is hell bent on leading as many souls to the lake of fire as he can. And he will do anything it takes in order to deceive humanity into believing his lies.

The grand delusion is coming though. This will be his most mischevious deception of all time. He will form the unholy trinity as he literally manifest himself on planet earth when he takes control of the beast (aka the antichrist). He will also have the false prophet by his side to perform miracles. So it will be satan, the beast, and the false prophet forming the unholy trinity as he declars himself to be "? ". The whole world will worship him and pledge their allegaince to him by taking his mark.

When you know the truth though, you will not be deceived any longer by deception. There is a war for our souls and the battle has raged since the fall in the garden of eden. Therefore you must seek the LORD while He may be found! Call upon Him while He is near! He wants to receive you into His loving arms and shelter you from the coming storm! All who put their trust in Him will never be put to shame! Amen.

WHATS FUNNY IS THAT WHEN THIS STUFF HAPPENDS AND U SHOW THEM THIS IN THE BIBLE.. THEY STILL WONT BELIEVE
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    Praise the great RA the true creator of the universe and curse be to Yahwah and his accursed cultists who spread filth and wicked deceitful lies. AMEN-RA

I CAN ALMOST BET THAT ? WILL PULL THIS POST UP WHEN YOU ARE STANDING BEFORE HIM...

HE WILL SEND YOU TO WHERE RA IS AT.. TRUST!
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Praise the great RA the true creator of the universe and curse be to Yahwah and his accursed cultists who spread filth and wicked deceitful lies. AMEN-RA

I CAN ALMOST BET THAT ? WILL PULL THIS POST UP WHEN YOU ARE STANDING BEFORE HIM...

your ? prolly doesn't even know what a ra is
  • Ajackson17
    Options

A Yahwah a moon ? (a meteor that got caught by our gravity) vs Ra a Sun ? . That's like a throwin dust at a burnin boulder. Yeah that ? ain't gonna work my ? .
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options

your ? prolly doesn't even know what a ra is

RA IS THE SUN ? ... LEARNED THAT IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ this silly ass ? .
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ these guys having English names, FOH...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    que viva America