Infamous : Second Son

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Damn mad i bought digital copy lol ? .its better then playing a bunch of indie games i guess.. heads are already trading the game in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUVM929Y-7o
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn mad i bought digital copy lol ? .its better then playing a bunch of indie games i guess.. heads are already trading the game in

That review told me everything I wanted to know. ? is just repeat ? with good graphics. PASS
  • John_Blazini
    The new abilities are def way better then any of the other infamous games IMO but once i beat this ? yea lol im ? .. no sure why i bought a digi copy. the main character is annoying as hell though.. how you gonna be fighting a ? shooting them with smoke ? and having a regular conversation asking them to teach you how to use your powers lol
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infamous could be a top 10 ps franchise if they let you create yo own guy and learn powers that way. Have different elements and include some type of multiplayer ranking system.

Zeke is a ?
    evil cole>>>cole
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Peanut_205 wrote: »

That review told me everything I wanted to know. ? is just repeat ? with good graphics. PASS

Yeah, Sessler's review had me put that ? on hold...

Did not like the fact SP and Sony told them not use new game footage...
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazon got my ? coming in the mail today so I'll have it by the end of the night. Watching walkthroughs right now. I liked how they opened the story. Graphics is on point too.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    stoneface wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    I like how they're doing the good/evil thing this time.

They did that in the first game.
    I didn't say I like that they're doing it... I said I like HOW they're doing it, stonebrain.
  • ZydecoShawty
    theres gonna be at least 2 posters on here that didnt like the 1st 2 Infamous games yet will still buy it just to ? about it.

One of them already posted a review from a site where the site's top guy has been coming across as a closet XBOX fanboy lately.

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're a fan of infamous then you'll like this game
  • John_Blazini
    Sessler and Angry Joe are the only reviews I really pay attention to..Ign..GameSpot lol ? jokes
  • ocelot
    Sessler is becoming a joke...

Dude was pro Xbox for a while and he was showing some bitchassness since the start of this generation... first saying all next gen should have 1080p 60fps but once Xbones specs came he said non of that ? mattered
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭

I didn't say I like that they're doing it... I said I like HOW they're doing it, stonebrain.

This guy. Oh yeah, that is what you said...after you edited your ? ' post. You originally said "I like that they're doing the good/evil thing this time". My bad for thinking you meant something you actually said.

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭

This guy. Oh yeah, that is what you said...after you edited your ? ' post. You originally said "I like that they're doing the good/evil thing this time". My bad for thinking you meant something you actually said.

Naw.. He actually said how.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    PimpMVP wrote: »

Naw.. He actually said how.

lol I know what I saw. The guy's a mod (I think), so he can manipulate whatever he wants here. I don't care, though, it's whatever.

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean if you played the previous 2 games you would know that they do the good evil thing.

They switched it up on this one on how they do the good evil thing.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Since Delsin can't take a lot of damage IMO they shouldn't have taken out the ability to automatically hide behind cover. In Infamous 2 Cole would automatically hide by cars and objects making it easier to pick enemies off from afar. In Second Son you gotta keep moving, dashing around, throwing those stun grenades or you'll get overwhelmed by too much enemy gun fire with the quickness. Sometimes even the melee attacks aren't that successful cause these D.U.P's dudes be using charge up attacks of their own that'll break through your own charge attack. In conclusion, combat done got a little bit harder now, even on normal difficulty, compared to previous editions.
  • KillaCham
    edited March 2014

Lol how you gonna say I edited my post afterward when you even quoted it and that part is the same lmfao.

My post was made March 21, 11:25PM and last edited March 21, 11:26PM. So you're saying you not only peeped the "original post" within that 1 min span... but you left the thread and came back an hour and a half later to finally quote it?

Oh.
  • KillaCham
    ocelot wrote: »
    If you're a fan of infamous then you'll like this game
    Pretty much. I wish I had more time to play it. Got mad homework today and Dark Souls II will definitely get in the way even when I do have free time. Who's doing a evil run first?
  • ZydecoShawty
    I ? up not going evil first. This nice guy ? at the moment right now is kinda ehh. People round the city giving my props though but I'm still pretty early in the game so ? might get better as I progress further.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always did 'good' first then 'evil' last. On my second playthrough, I be on my IDGAF ? everything ? .
  • ZydecoShawty
    I don't see the point of killing the civilians when these muthafuckas don't fight back? Any muthafucka with a gun and superpowers though is fair game.
  • KillaCham
    I always did 'good' first then 'evil' last. On my second playthrough, I be on my IDGAF ? everything ? .
    Ha word that's what I did with the first 2. Especially since my 2nd run is usually to have fun or trophy clean up as opposed to being too into the story.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea im always good first
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see the point of killing the civilians when these muthafuckas don't fight back? Any muthafucka with a gun and superpowers though is fair game.

Civilians get killed by collateral damage like if you're using a grenade type power, you don't have to be safe about it.
  • ocelot
    I'm playing good first