New Assassins Creed: Unity, set in la France

Options
Alkinduz
Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
So yeah Ubisoft dont give a ? anymore lol

game sets in 18th century Pari, La France, revolution style. Released on last and current gen.

actually releasing another creed game on ps3 and 360 only....

check the link for the screens:
http://kotaku.com/leaked-images-reveal-one-of-this-falls-two-assassins-1547111652

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Egyptian and Japanese settings have been desired from fans over the years.

Frankly, I think this serious is being mishandled.

The first was cool, with Altiar. Ezio's story shouldn't have spawned two whole games, though. Connor, I understand. Adewale should of been the main protagonist for the the latest one. The one with the chick, that would of been a good one to release next.

And just get rid of that modern ? . Nobody cared to be half-assing and platforming as Desmond for nothing. ? was game filler. The past is enriching enough, I don't give a ? bout no Estbergo.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Settings in the first two were amazing imo, never played part 3 but heard it wasnt all that....part 4 was awesome from what I read....

setting in paris might not be that bad, major city, could potentially be one of the goat creed games....I just dont expect anything from it simce theyre releasing it cross gen, ps3/ps4...

18th century paris could be goat, cool lead character

? if they let us explore the Chambord in this game its an instant cop for me
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't beaten Black Flag yet? Is there a point to this series continuing after Black Flag? Unless they have some new ground-breaking ? in the next game, I'm done with this series. ? is stale AF.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ass Creed on that Call of Duty/Madden ish. The annual installment ? make game worst off cause then you
    gonna start not caring and skip a game here or there

I still havent played Ass Creed Revolution or Ass Creed 3 let alone Black Flags and now they dropping another joint.

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just started playing AC3 .......... AC4 here since launching waiting for a PS4 to play it on .... lol
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Black Flag too damn complicated for me, it done ? me the ? off!!! I be havin to take breaks and come back to it and ?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't beaten black flag yet and normally I beat assassin creed within weeks
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ac4 was fun man nothing like going with your crew traveling the seas and starting fight with other ships to ? them and take their ? lol.