Cancer patient that Said Obamacare is unaffordable saved $1000 with her new ACA plan.

Options
2»

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Others out here throw the fail sign up every chance they get without offering sound alternatives other then scrap it all and give us everything (which is implausible) or allow some impracticable alternative like vouchers.
    let's note that my flip remark bashed all sides equally

also, if the remark is "it's obvious that people out there have a desire for it to fail regardless of its potential," then we have to admit that the opposite is true. that's not a statement about how people post about it on AHH specifically, to be fair. not saying YOU are taking that position, but for every guy i know who rages about how Obamacare is going to destroy America or whatever, there's a guy i know who rages about how it's a flawless picture of success.

personally, my beef with Obamacare is about the bogus and politically-convenient delays and suspensions the administration is running with, but that can be argued to be more about implementation and not THE LAW. but mostly i just try to hate on everyone.