? quotes of the week Vol. 1

Options
Copper
Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
explaining why SOME black women lack common courtesy
So we're gonna completely disregard the disparities in the black and white experience that may have had an effect on the black woman's disposition?

Aightttt....cool, we're all just mean as ? for no reason!

one posters take on evolution

Show me a monkey that turned into a human. Matter of fact show me a fish that hopped out of water and turned into a giraffe. Don't worry i'll wait................

explanation as to why different races exist
YEAH IT WAS... ITS CRAZY... BUT ? HAD TO PLANT/PLACE OTHER RACES OF PEOPLE THROUGH OUT THE EARTH FOR US TO BE SOO DIFFERENT

another poster debunking evolution with superior intellect
Didn't read but I'll say the same thing I tell people that believe in evolution. If Man evolved from ape, how come we haven't seen more apes evolve into man? If it really happened we'd be seeing or reading about apes evolving to the next form on some pokemon ? . Throughout history not once have I read about something morphing into the next form.

Evolution is just as silly as scientology.

Epic post
The ? that lean on evolution don't have any answers to why apes now only birth ape but yet back in the day they were birthing and breastfeeding humans..lmao..how can ape take care of a human baby lmao

You ? need prayer badly

I tell you what..let's give an ape one of your babies and see if it can take care of it now so..yall need to leave that ? alone and use the ? between yall heads lol

Comments

• Copper
    Options
    If your were featured in the above O/P please don't take it personal...

take the bitter with the sweet
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    ih1m6VaN6ZLjH.gif

SEE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN..

THIS IS WHAT DRO CALLS "PARALYZED FROM THE WAIST UP"

SEE, YALL THOUGH I WAS LYIN!
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    THOT PILGRIM's comment isn't dumb.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I SWEAR YALL NGAS TAKE EVERY THING I SAY SERIOUSLY. . IT WAS A JOKE THREAD AND I MADE A JOKE...
  • Copper
    Options
    I SWEAR YALL NGAS TAKE EVERY THING I SAY SERIOUSLY. . IT WAS A JOKE THREAD AND I MADE A JOKE...

and I said don't take this ? personal
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like Thots statement is being taken out of context...

but maybe im not understanding what she is saying. But if its what I think..then it belongs here
  • Copper
    Options
    okay @ThotPilgrim further explain yourself....I copper lord of the thundercats demand it

if it makes sense I'll edit the op
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    kai wrote: »
    lol @ being anti-evolution, but in your post illustrating very clearly that you have no idea what the theory of evolution actually says. this ? is hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thot_Pilgrim's post isn't ignorant. Socio-economical disparities can tamper with people's attitudes towards certain things.

And, clearly, Knock_Twice hasn't seen the Disney film 'Tarzan'. Clear, empirical evidence of a human raised by apes. What a shame!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feelings & regret will run rampant in this thread. Denying all intelligent posts.

That is all.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what's the IQ of some of you ? ?
  • Copper
    Options
    Not speaking when being spoken to has zero to do with being a black woman (all people are guilty of this)
    poor people speak and are more courteous than rich white people in my experience...that excuse is a cop out

lack of manners is not a thing that only black women do
  • Copper
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Not speaking when being spoken to has zero to do with being a black woman (all people are guilty of this)
    poor people speak and are more courteous than rich white people in my experience...that excuse is a cop out

She has a point tho, black women have a stronger mentality because they put up with more than anyone else, being a female..being a black female, they have a lot of ignorance of who and what they are, where as Julia Roberts can be seen as the girl sex door, you can't find one black actress that is viewed that way by media, dealing with misperception on a daily basis will affect who you react to people

black women know exactly who they are and what they've been thru
    speaking to someone has zero to do with the media, Julia Roberts or the girl "sex" door it has everything to do with how your raised and how you view other people
    95% of black women I speak to speak back with a smile ...
    black women speak more than white/asian women in my experience which is why any effort to make this about race gender and society is invalid
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

You offered little context on that quote until now, smh. Meh.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So much ignorance and none sense and you people wonder why i want to move to a new planet.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is gona be a great thread... now make the"that was some real ? ..he/she dropped
    thread"