Obama Admin has secretly been working to keep Bush Administration out of Prison?

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allow parties are in on this. They are actors in government offices.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can I get a cliff note? Its too early b.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama protecting Bush and covering up his war crimes......why am I not shocked to see all this. This is nothing new by the way. After all, he's taken up almost all of Bush's war policies lol....great thread
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Nice guy Obama
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets see if they do the same for him.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets see if they do the same for him.

They would have crucified him even more so if he let Bush get locked up. Thinking about how bad they are doing him now and the reaction they had when he spoke out against that white cop abusing Henry Louis Gates. Anything he does is going to be supersized.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not surprised. Nixon was pardoned too...
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ford set the precedent, no US President will go to jail.
    BHO looking out for himself and the increased drone war
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama protecting Bush and covering up his war crimes......why am I not shocked to see all this. This is nothing new by the way. After all, he's taken up almost all of Bush's war policies lol....great thread

Yes and no, draw downs from Iraq and Afghanistan happening under him. He did keep in tact the NSA spy ? (? that it's legal). Guantanamo is still open. I don't know about the black sites in Poland or Egypt. Supposedly they aren't torturing people, who knows.
    Didn't go into Syria for useless war. And Libya was an easy W.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OH NO!, NOT DA GOOD ? BOY BARRY SOTOROW!!! HEEZ FO' DA PEEPLE.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2014
    Options

Yes and no, draw downs from Iraq and Afghanistan happening under him. He did keep in tact the NSA spy ? (? that it's legal). Guantanamo is still open. I don't know about the black sites in Poland or Egypt. Supposedly they aren't torturing people, who knows.

I hear ya but Obama wants to stay in Afghanistan for another hundred years, John Mccain style. He's mad at Hamid Karzai for NOT wanting American troops to stay longer. Libya is a disaster now and the African Union did not support that war. Al-Qaeda linked militants are running wild in Libya, and the African Union warned it would happen but if you consider that being a win, hey what can I tell ya.

The rest of your post I agree with
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2014
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    OH NO!, NOT DA GOOD ? BOY BARRY SOTOROW!!! HEEZ FO' DA PEEPLE.

Since when lol
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Yes and no, draw downs from Iraq and Afghanistan happening under him.
    partial credit, since Bush II signed off on the status of forces agreement that called for the drawdown
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options

Actually No and No. Iraq would not let the U.S Stay because the U.S wanted their troops to be shielded from prosecution or lawsuits.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/44998833/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/iraq-pm-immunity-issue-scuttled-us-troop-deal/

Iraq's prime minister said Saturday that U.S. troops are leaving Iraq after nearly nine years of war because Baghdad rejected American demands that any U.S. military forces to stay would have to be shielded from prosecution or lawsuits.

The comments by Nouri al-Maliki, a Shiite, made clear that it was Iraq who refused to let the U.S. military remain under the Americans' terms.

A day earlier, President Barack Obama had hailed the troops' withdrawal as the result of his commitment — promised shortly after taking office in 2009 — to end the war that he once described as "dumb."

"When the Americans asked for immunity, the Iraqi side answered that it was not possible," al-Maliki told reporters in Baghdad. "The discussions over the number of trainers and the place of training stopped. Now that the issue of immunity was decided and that no immunity to be given, the withdrawal has started."

Obama, like all presidents in at least the last 40 years or so are puppets for the oligarchs and plutocrats. Why people refuse to understand this is beyond me. He and Bush did as they were told.