124»

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    ? _Lesner wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    we're not talking about the "sovereign citizen" scam-type Moors, i hope
    Got damn you still on this site ? ? Whats good?
    some believe this to merely be a ROM construct of the original janklow that lives on on the internet, where it can never die

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Janklow needs to control what little power he has, so of course he is here lol L-)
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Janklow needs to control what little power he has, so of course he is here lol L-)
    alright, translate this into something that makes sense when you get a chance
    thanks in advance

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    1 by 1... Thanks for the love, famo. Peace.
    jono wrote: »
    What facts?
    1) there is nothing that ties you to an 18th century Moroccan king

Yes, there is. The Europeans view "blacks" as Moors. If you look up the word "blackamoor" in the dictionary, they still do.
    black·a·moor [blak-uh-moor] Show IPA
    noun Now Usually Offensive.
    a black person.
    any dark-skinned person.
    Origin:
    1540–50; unexplained variant of phrase black Moor

Europeans run this country currently. The Treaty of Morroco has direct ties to the US Constitution, and the US knew that. That is why George Washington (the appointed chief commander) notified the Sultan of Morroco in the letter I posted above. The Moors helped write the Constitution! Some of the Presidents had Moorish blood! Thomas Jefferson was a Moor (considered "tawny Moor")! Abe Lincoln had Moorish blood!

2) there is nothin that proves any claim you are suggesting

I have made various claims and have provided various pieces of evidence, please be more specific so that I can respond and (re)post the evidence you need.
    3) Moor is an ethnic group not a nationality and as such there is no Moor "nation" and if there were you can't tie yourself to it

I apologize, let me clear that up. Moorish is a nationality. You can tie yourself to it by looking at your family's history. If you know your ancestors are from America (North, Central or South) or Africa, then you are considered a Moor. They know this. Proof of them knowing this can be found in many places. One example I have posted is the ? Law of South Carolina.

v78708.png

This is misleading if you chose to skip through the information I posted. Here is the definition of "Moor" in the dictionary. It includes MOORS as free inhabitants (as well as Egyptains, etc), because that is their PROPER name. Forget nationality for a minute, PROPER name. They only saw the world from their perspective so to them Africa was:
    Moor [moor] Show IPA
    noun
    1. a Muslim of the mixed Berber and Arab people inhabiting NW Africa.

That is in today's society. The ancient Berbers/Moabites were black. South Carolina law clearly says that. It is the Negroes fault for not realizing that he is the father of these present-day North Africans aka mixed Berber and Arab people aka MOORS.

How can the son be something the father is not? The son would not exist without the father.
    4) Noble Drew Ali has you cats brainwashed. Those documents don't mean a damn thing lol. You think a treaty with the king of Morocco from the 1700s mean you are a "sovereign citizen"? So your a citizen of what country then?
    And America has you thinking you're Black/African American/? , or whatever you call yourself. What's worse? A legitimate name recognized in the English language as proper, or a name that was used (and is used) to signify chattel property?

I did not state the bolded. I said if you claim your Moorish nationality then you are sovereign. The Treaty is to allow the US to operate on their land for fifty years. Proof? *sigh* I'll repost the link to the Treaty:

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/bar1786t.asp

Then, look at George Washington's letter to the Sultan of Morocco IN RESPONSE to the Treaty I posted in the last page. I will only repost pertinent excerpts here:
    The encouragement which Your Majesty has been pleased, generously, to give to our commerce with your dominions, the punctuality with which you have caused the Treaty with us to be observed, and the just and generous measures taken in the case of Captain Proctor, make a deep impression on the United States and confirm their respect for and attachment to Your Imperial Majesty.

Moors were present when the Constitution was written, this is why it was important for them to notify the Sultan of Morocco of the government change and ensure that it went along with the Constitution (the Supreme Law):

"The United States of America have thought proper to change their government and institute a new one, agreeable to the Constitution, of which I have the honor, herewith, to enclose a copy."

Again, the full letter is on the previous page. Please stop questioning my ability to provide sources for my claims.
    5) your are more likely less Moorish than I am Japanese. You can't and I mean can not join an ethnic group! Do you speak the language? Know the culture? Know the customs? Can you trace your family there?
    Most likely the answer to all those questions is NO.

We're talking about nationality here. If one is to join the Moorish Divine and National Movement, it is expected that they abide by Moorish law and code of conduct which is, by way of Prophet Noble Drew Ali, Islamic law. This can be found in the Circle 7 Koran (posted by @bambu in this forum) and various other documents that SHOULD be located in a LEGITIMATE temple run by TRUE MOORS and not COINTELPRO operators getting paid off.

abe lincoln mama was melungeon, melungeons are the offspring of black men and white women, they were here before europeans, the moors were black men that had white female slaves that made it to america before europeans, didnt they tie the olmec ? to islam

it all sound ridiculous because we been white washed but that was the purpose of slavery

this video got real when he named that disease, two of my family members died from that disease socradises or whatever, then he named the Nash family that was my mothers maiden name and her family moved from the carolinas to alabama, foh thats too deep of a connection to me, it might sound like ? but that struck close to home then, i aint about become no muslim or no silly ? like that but im bout to research this ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxPxaXn5oIg
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited March 2014
    Options
    slaves dont dress like that hoss

them crackas hidin somethin

and the word Moor is not no special culture or region, its another way of saying black, ? , ? whatever you like, thats what they called blacks back then, they called sri-lankins in india and negritos in the phillipines moors too, like that martin movie black knight they was callin that ? moor, it just mean black
    tumblr_mk8bfd04q61qifcxeo1_500.jpg

General_Washington.JPG
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited March 2014
    Options
    "the small yellow Hottentots from the South"

that explains why so many black americans look like mandela in the eyes and why there are so many thick, yellow, ? eyed chicks, aint got ? to do wit no ? indian and no cracka