Ladies: How do yall feel about...

Options
bull6599
bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Powder Room
change of pace during sex???

Lets say u & ur man are having sex and ur about 30 mins into it. He's spent the last 20 mins w/ ur legs in the air pounding it jackhammer style but he suddenly lowers himself and presses his sweaty chest (n/h) against ur's, gently kisses u on the neck & lips, and whispers nasty stuff directly in ur ear while taking slow, long strokes. Does it turn yall on & make the kitty kat wetter? Does it make it seem more like love making instead of ? ? Does it make it more intimate? Let a ? know something.

I ask b/c the chick has reserved me as her exclusive ? buddy. I'm the type of ? that loves to beat the ? up mercilessly, but sometimes she cant really take it. She'll push me off or ask me to ease up b/c her stomach hurts, etc. so instead of pulling out and taking the chance of gettin soft I just slow it down a lil bit & try to make it more "romantic" I guess u can say. I know it different strokes for different folks (literally) but in general what do yall think of this from ur own opinion and ur girlfriends opinions?

Comments