Star Claims Jay Z's 50; Birth Certificate Proves Otherwise

Options
RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in AllHipHop.com Rumors
Famed radio host Star aka Troi Torain spoke out recently, claiming that Jay Z is actually 50, not 44 like he claims to be. During his show, "Star: Live & Direct," the outspoken hip hop personality said, "I shouldn't blow this up, maybe because he doesn't promote it publicly, but Jay Z and I are the same age. I will be 50 on May 3. He's 43, 42...that's just media bulls--t!"

However, E! News got their hands on public records that show Shawn Corey Carter is indeed 44 years old. They also reached out to Jay for his thoughts on the situation, but his reps didn't immediately respond.

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He prolly said that on Vlad's couch ? as hell
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star also said Jay sold him ? in the 1980s

Look star is a shock ? !! Don't fall for his ?
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, Jay Z was probably Jaz O's mentor too
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who cares this is faggy as ? feminine as sniping
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At what point exactly did Star pass over from ? to mentally insane
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought he was older than that
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star a snitch/? coke head ? ?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    I ? with this ? star HEAVYYYYYYYYYYYYY, but this ? be trollin.
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol seriously who gives a ? if jigga is 50?He has accomplished more than most of the ? that clown him for his age ever will

Lol @ ? thinkin they will be young forever
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol seriously who gives a ? if jigga is 50?He has accomplished more than most of the ? that clown him for his age ever will

Lol @ ? thinkin they will be young forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=E1nbvplgElw
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if he was, should a ? be given?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    star funny as hell...but its official now...jay is the realest in the game...when u got a ? still talking about your ? 30 years later....lmao...yeah ur ? was fire.
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daaaaamn.......Blue Ivy prolly aint his. Makes sense....
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay z is a human being .......humans tend to age with every passing year
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coincidence ........ 50 is talking bout Jay ...... Star show is supported by 50 ........ Star is talking bout Jay ....... coincidence
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    tomp been on this topic waits for the epic post he will drop in here
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Coincidence ........ 50 is talking bout Jay ...... Star show is supported by 50 ........ Star is talking bout Jay ....... coincidence

Star been going at Jay since the 90s tho my ? lol , Jay even dissed him on the Aaliyah remix joint he was on.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WarTeacha wrote: »
    Famed radio host Star aka Troi Torain spoke out recently, claiming that Jay Z is actually 50 cent.

This is how I read it.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets say he was really 50, how does that really change anything?

It actually makes it more impressive that he is the only rapper from the early 90s who is musically relevant.
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Famed radio host Star aka Troi Torain spoke out recently, claiming that Jay Z is actually 50, not 44 like he claims to be. During his show, "Star: Live & Direct," the outspoken hip hop personality said, "I shouldn't blow this up, maybe because he doesn't promote it publicly, but Jay Z and I are the same age. I will be 50 on May 3. He's 43, 42...that's just media bulls--t!"

However, E! News got their hands on public records that show Shawn Corey Carter is indeed 44 years old. They also reached out to Jay for his thoughts on the situation, but his reps didn't immediately respond.

Where's ur gif from, plz hook up, damn!
  • RickyRich
    Options
    YC11 wrote: »

Where's ur gif from, plz hook up, damn!

LMFAO . i got it from a worldstar vid . go see it .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    On his radio show, STAR says that Jay Z sold him ? several times in the late 1980s.

Jay Z has long been rapping about selling drugs. Now one of the Brooklyn, New York rapper's self-proclaimed ? customers has come forward.

“Back in the late ‘80s, I went to this man on a few occasions, hand-to-hand,” STAR says regarding Jay Z on his Shot97 Radio show. "He had the good ? . Now his ? wasn’t as popping as the West Indians over in the 90s and in Flatbush. Them Shower Posse ? must have had that ? shipped in from Columbia or some ? ’ where."

Given that he was a regular customer, STAR says that Jay Z also accommodated him on occasion.

“When my money wasn’t right,” STAR says, "he extended credit to a coke head in the wee hours.”

This type of business practice coincides with Jay Z’s lyrics about his drug dealing practices on “Izzo (H.O.V.A.).” On the song, which was included on his 2001 album, The Blueprint, Jay Z raps in the first verse, “Was herbin’ ‘em in the home of Terrapins / Got it dirt cheap for them / Plus if they they were short with cheese, I would work with them.”

Even though he’s coming forward with these stories more than 20 years after he says they took place, STAR says he wanted to silence the people who question whether or not he really knows Jay Z.

“You ain’t talking to some silly ? who’s trying to play Jay Z out,” STAR says. "He no longer a drug dealer. I’m no longer a coke head.”