Not having your own place unappreciation thread

2»

Comments

• TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    why dont you just hit in the car..

gets old smashing in the car after a while wouldnt you think? smashin in the car is really for teenagers. im 23, that ? feels childish
  • beatclub
    beatclub Members Posts: 1
    edited April 2010
    I got my own place and it sucks, yeah I have sex here but I miss being at moms with no rent! I can't wait till schools out for summer rent free!!!!
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    not really.

food on deck
    TV/computer/bed on deck
    when i get a job, no bills.

mamas house>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This shyyt rite here my ? is the truth..

Im 21 bout to get that bachelors degree in 1 year.. i dont give a ? ima still be living at home cuz im going for my masters.. im not tryin to pay rent and be in debt for the rest of my life.. bumb that shyyt.. When i meet a girl at school i always ask her "hey u live on capmus" if the chick says no, i always wanna say "sorry u cant help me".. chicks that dorm=goat so we ? at her place 98% of the time
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ? that I' budgeting to leave the nest. I'm too independent to still be around, I like to do things my way and have them done my way.By the beginning of next year I'll have enough money to leave, be in a good neighborhood and be comfortable.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    better put ol girl in the backseat and make it happen

or take her to a park and knock her down
  • jasonwllms55
    jasonwllms55 Members Posts: 810 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    umm no motels??
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    nah, my moms is cool with that ? , but i dont bring just any ? to my house, out of respect for ma....actually i did once but i had to make sure no one was home and no one was gna be home for a while.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    umm no motels??

that cost $$$$