Puff Daddy's Response to "Hit Em Up"

5 Grand
5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
This is my first time hearing this. Its on a mixtape called Bad Boy Volume 4 which was done by S&S. Its basically the end of "Hit Em Up" which sounds like a rough cut because I seem to remember the ad libs of "Hit Em Up" being a little different.

Anyway, there were four Bad Boy mixtapes in the mid 90s;

Vol 1 - DJ Clue hosted by Puff Daddy
Vol 2 - DJ Doo ? hosted by Puff Daddy
Vol 3 - Stretch Armstrong hosted by Puff Daddy
Vol 4 - DJ S&S hosted by Puff Daddy

So this is from Vol 4. I don't have the entire mixtape but it would be great if somebody could d/l all four mixtapes and then upload them :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w75u4KKb3Pw

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did this come out before Tupac died or after?
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    There's a lot of stuff from the 80's to the early 2000's that's never seen the light of day on the internet, not even in Napster or mIRC's hey day
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This story is kinda drawn out at this point......puffy never let this see the light of day
  • Turfaholic
    Plus
    "We forgive you, for you know not what you do">>>>>>

That was all that truly had to come out of the bad boy camp
  • 5 Grand

According to the page on Youtube, it came out before Pac died. I'm 100% positive that there were four Bad Boy mixtapes and this was one of them. I have Vol 2 somewhere on a hard drive.

That's why I said it would be great if somebody could find all four mixtapes and upload them so we could analyze them.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »

According to the page on Youtube, it came out before Pac died. I'm 100% positive that there were four Bad Boy mixtapes and this was one of them. I have Vol 2 somewhere on a hard drive.

That's why I said it would be great if somebody could find all four mixtapes and upload them so we could analyze them.

it did but this ? was only local in newyork .Cuz pac would of heard it and said something about it
  • 5 Grand
    If Pac wasn't hip to the mixtape scene in New York in the mid 90s it would be embarrassing.

If he didn't know that Bad Boy was putting out mixtapes he had no idea what was going on.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Puff got that ? dealt wit.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pac take a ? on Puff.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I meant he literally had that ? dealt wit.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Mr. Rich Pryor
    Mr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    "The ? he really was" , he made this after Pac died? smh

Regardless, that ? was corny af.
  • 5 Grand
    Dr.Evil wrote: »
    "The ? he really was" , he made this after Pac died? smh

Regardless, that ? was corny af.

I'm pretty sure it was before his death. But he did say "Bad Boys move in silence". It was really just one long ad lib.

If somebody would find the tracklisting for the mixtape we could determine when it was released.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Never heard this until now.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nggas be so slow. He didnt make this after he died. Simple context clues would tell you that.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    he sayin meet him at the tunnel or where ever so Pac was alive
  • Turfaholic
    5 Grand wrote: »
    he sayin meet him at the tunnel or where ever so Pac was alive

Cosign. If Pac really thought that Puff and Big set him up that night at Quad studios and he was really bout it, he went out like a sucker. Think about it, somebody shoots you 5 times and robs you of $40,000 worth of jewelry and all you gonna do is make a song dissing him?

"Hit Em Up" was a harsh diss, but it was really nothing compared to getting shot 5 times and robbed for your jewelry.

How come Pac didn't meet Puff or Big and handle his business?

Surviving>>>
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting.....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    not getting shot >>>>
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Heard this awhile ago.

Diddy a certified ? for this

1st if he did make this while Pac was alive he never put it out.

2nd if he put this out after Pac died than he's still a ? .

Let's be real most of the people on the IC like Diddy cause hes rich and does ? ass dances.

Other than that he was a suck he got Biggie clapped and knew who did it. Even in the Notorious movie he made Pac look like a low IQ speaking fool and making him look like a DON just be saying "Yall Afraid of them deathrow fools"

like he wasnt begging for peace when Suge put his ass on blast in his own damn city.

I have No respect for Diddy MUSIC wise. He's not a genius he's only had 1 good artist in his WHOLE life time and that was BIG I dont even consider the LOX to be his artist other than that everyone is trash. BAD BOY still around...So? they're still trash as ? . Back on topic to this. How much times has Pac went at PUFF? And Puff tries looking innocent and still BIGS UP Pac as hes a LEGEND? He was talking about he wanted no beef with PAC but tried that subliminal ? .

So ? this weak ass track and all that ? ass dancing

CALL ME A STAN I DONT.GIVE.A.FUUUUCKK

? IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE. For anyone who thinks this is dope or some type of "ETHER" is ? hell. Since this was obviously this was dropped when PAC THE GOAT has passed on but his spirit still lives on.
    /END OF RANT
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pac wasn't bout that life
    ? shoot and rob you and the first thing you do is look for a studio?
    ? ? ? , indeed

Pac aint about that life?

Pac aint blast 2 cops?

Pac didnt put hands on the Hughes brothers?

Pac didnt stomp out Orlando?

Pac was about what he spit. If he meet up with anyone he had funk he'd confront them

WORD TO NAS when PAC went up to him in NY with NAS 50 Deep.