Marvel: The Infinity Saga movie(Y'ALL KNOW IT'S COMING RIGHT?)

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Well back when they started to pump out marvel movies back to back. We all started to notice the little special endings which led up to the avengers. A lot of us started to make the connection that their could be an avengers movie coming. Well now they are really going hard with the marvel movies and bringing out hella characters that aren't always showcased. Anybody who is familiar with the marvel universe noticed all the special endings from a few of the movies that have came out a few years back. I haven't seen all the marvel movies yet so I may have missed some "special endings". so feel in the blanks for these movies that I missed So far(captain america, iron man 2, spiderman revamp, 2nd wolverine movie)

Anyway, I noticed they always tease us with the galactic major players in the marvel universe with the "special endings". I and a lot of marvel fans were ? when they 1st did this but now I see it was done on purpose. It started with the last fantastic 4 movie with galactus
Galactus_Cloud.jpg
Then they hit us with ? thanos!!(the main player in the infinity saga) in the avengers "special ending".
Thanos_Avengers.jpg
Then the thor 2 "special ending" the collector
thor-2-the-dark-world-the-collector.jpg

Two of the 6 infinity gems have been introduced already:
space infinity gem = The Tesseract aka cosmic cube(thor 1/avengers)
Thor_Tesseract.jpg

power gem = Aether(thor 2)
Screen-Shot-2013-12-05-at-20.16.53.png
Screen+shot+2013-10-08+at+9.34.11+AM.png
At the "special end" of thor 2 after given the power infinity gem the collector says "one down, 5 to go".

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, one of the main things that tells me we bout to get the infinity saga like the end of next year or some ? . I just seen thor 1 again the other day and when they were walking past odins vault.

THE INFINITY GAUNTLET!!!!!!!!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

They planned the avengers a long ass time ago and I think they planned the infinity saga as well. I hope they break it up into like 2 or 3 different movies lol. Can't wait to see if anymore gems are introduced in the ? load of upcoming marvel movies. They are definitely pumping all these movies out back to back for a reason.

captain america 2
X-men 4
spiderman revamp 2
avengers 2
guardians of the galaxy

MY FELLOW MARVEL FANS, IT'S GOING DOWN!!!!!
Infinity_Gems.jpg
Thanos_vs_Marvel_.jpg
InfinityGauntletHEader.jpg
MARVEL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DC(YEAH I SAID IT!!)

Comments

• L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No. Marvel doesn't own the movie rights to the Fantastic 4, Spderman or Xmen
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    No. Marvel doesn't own the movie rights to the Fantastic 4, Spderman or Xmen
    Somebody said this about hulk last time when we were all talking about an avengers movie lol. Was that you? We actually don't have no idea what they have worked out behind the scenes unless you work there or some ? . If you do then I'll fall back. All the movies have stan lee making a special quick appearance. They using all his creations, and he's involved with all the movies to a certain extent. sooooo................

They keep all this ? top secret for a reason. x-men have to be involved and so do the others because they are major players in the saga.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Wow, Captain Obvious to the rescue. Most people following the Marvel cinematic universe know this already
This discussion has been closed.