Did Big's Behavior after Pac's death get him killed? (Video)

Options
S2J
S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
I think people automatically assume as soon as Pac went down, Suge put the plan in motion to get Big. I dont think thats the case necessarily

Im assuming we all know the blood/crip war that led to Pac's death, but i think ? woulda stayed on the street level if Big didnt seem to provoke it

Big's interview on Sway he spit freestlyes of Long KissGoodnight and You're Nobody, considering no one heard those songs before at that time, they sounded like gloating and taking shots 'I aint mad at cha.' Plus his demeanor in general 'Yea he died but i had ? goin on in my life, too'

Big Freestyle starts at 5:52
http://youtu.be/jcNkFp2pAeI

Thoughts...

Comments

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I've always thought that too. He murdered that Mobb Deep beat with the "Long Kiss Goodnight " verse. I think people took it the wrong way, or they took it the way it was supposed to be taken.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always wondered what that "until Lil Cease crippled me" line meant.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil cease ran over his foot or some ? like that
    That's why he used the cane
  • S2J
    Options

He talked about it in the interview. Cease was drivin n slid off the road in a car accident 3 days after pac died
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah werent they in a car accident with Cease driving?
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @s2j didnt see your post bruh my bad
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil cease ran over his foot or some ? like that
    That's why he used the cane

It was a car accident.

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? was plain out stupid .He was disrespectful towards an ex friend .I doubt biggie even tried to go see pac the first time he got shot.His actions here shows different
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WarTeacha wrote: »
    that ? was plain out stupid .He was disrespectful towards an ex friend .I doubt biggie even tried to go see pac the first time he got shot.His actions here shows different

Big visited Pac in the hospital when he was shot the first time. Pac's biological confirmed that.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big should have left the night before like he was suppose to, Diddy said he was suppose to be going to London but, talked Biggie into staying one more night. Big was walking round Cali getting tatted up and doing radio shows like it was nothing, he was getting death threats and was ignoring them and Cease was even provoking it talking bout we ain't hard to find! I wondered did Biggie "good friend" Snoop go to the hospital to see Big too
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...I remember Sway's staff in the studio givin' off a vibe like Big was stupid as ? for coming there. I thought Big had a death wish. Pac's death was still raw on the West Coast and Big was over there tryin' to plant a flag... I wasnt shocked when he got hit. I was shocked when I found out he went there to promote his album...
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody was listenin to those freestyles and then was like "I'm blowin blowin off off his head head"
  • DubbGotti614
    DubbGotti614 Members Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie was trying to flex and got his life took
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

He talked about it in the interview. Cease was drivin n slid off the road in a car accident 3 days after pac died

Yes, that's why I made that comment, because he explained it in the interview. And now I know what the line means.

lol @ someone giving me feelings because I wondered what a rap line meant.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Big shoulda left when they were supposed to. Instead he wanted to stay like ? was all good smh.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Biggie just had a messed up personality. I remember that he had & he was like "f the kids". I'm only concerned about my little girl
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He had a interview I meant
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »

Big visited Pac in the hospital when he was shot the first time. Pac's biological confirmed that.

Well, the story I heard was that Pac checked himself out of the hospital the same day so I doubt he had time for visits.
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIG a ? boy for doin that track period.

You smiles and hallmark cards when he was alive but wait til after he's dead to go at him..
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but in the other thread, cats was saying Suge did it...
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »

Well, the story I heard was that Pac checked himself out of the hospital the same day so I doubt he had time for visits.

Exactly, you heard a story. I just told you a fact. Just look for the interview.
  • S2J
    Options
    That ? should have neeeeeevvvvveeeeerrrrr did them freestyles .... Man ? bless the dead but this ? was kickin that long kiss verse talking about

"These maniacs put my name in raps"

"Try to rush me, my slugs go touchy touchy you bleeding lovely with yo spirit above me"

"My 9 flies baptize rap guys"
    uDNqsKs.gif

Biggie biggie biggie... My ? ...whhhhhyyyy? This ? must really just not have understood .....one of them M.O.B Piru ? was probably listing to that ? like OHHHHH really?

That ? should have never happened ..... The. ? PAC dies and 6months later you on his coast talking about

"yeah I ain't powerful enuff to set a ? up like that ......................yet"

Bruh that ? was reckless ....

Basically THIS

Big tried to move past the situation quickly by downplaying it.

Tbh tho he did the same thing with

'If faith had twins she prolly have two pacs...'

Just because Big was aight with Tupac death he figured pacs people would be good too.

I could only guess he perceived by not directly responding during the east/west beef he would get a pass

Big mistake

I would say those lines r on the other end of the spectrum.

The '2 pacs' line was while Pac was alive, and was a very soft line. Pac ready to die bout it and Big bein comical.

Then when Pac died, it was kinda 'na na na na na'
  • S2J
    edited March 2014
    Options
    And if you ever question Big's feelings on it, Lil Cease has always been there to squash any doubt Lol

Cease the one who confirmed Long Kiss was directed at Pac (after Puff tried to deny), and Cease in interviews always seems to go to bat against the conception that Big 'stood down' to Pac.

While doin that he unknowingly (or knowingly) shows a lot of disrespect to the dead. Hearing Cease, Henchman, Big, etc talk about a dead Pac is always cringeworthy b/c u can tell they dont really gaf...Im not bout that 'mortal enemy' life so idk how one is supposed to react tho lol