Apple iPhone Event Scheduled for September 10th

13»

Comments

• wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that air drop feature look tight
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only took me like 30 min to download mine, I like it, nice and different look
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many bright colors
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol...I like the new look...

SMH at having to delete all my nudes from various females to make room for the ? just for it to give me 3.1GB back after intsall.

Dunno how to close apps down tho? anyone?
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »

SMH at having to delete all my nudes from various females to make room for the ? just for it to give me 3.1GB back after intsall.

Double tap the button like before, and all open apps appear just swipe them up.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    has anyone ordered a phone (with upgrade) on the apple store? I've always just gone to the ATT store and done my plan there and bought the phone. But apparently you can do all that trought the apple site. But i don't know about having it shipped to me, but on the other hand i don't want to go to the ATT store and have to wait all damn day
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    has anyone ordered a phone (with upgrade) on the apple store? I've always just gone to the ATT store and done my plan there and bought the phone. But apparently you can do all that trought the apple site. But i don't know about having it shipped to me, but on the other hand i don't want to go to the ATT store and have to wait all damn day

Got my iPhone 5 from att online while everyone else's delivery was late I got mines day one. Tracked the package etc. I'd do it through att .
  • CJ
    A ? had to delete all my infinity blades to download this bish
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish Apple wasnt so proprietary over their ? .

I'd like to be able to switch the interface on my own ? just like on Android OS.

This is partly the reason why I switched to Android its far from perfect though, but I wish Apple would be a little less restrictive with their ? because their iOS does run smoother.

I've owned both and I'm not a fanboy of either.

Android OS tends to lag a lot.

iOS runs smoother but is much more restrictive and doesn't allow the user to do nearly as much.

That's the drawback to Apple products imo.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wmj710 wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »

Double tap the button like before, and all open apps appear just swipe them up.

Lol...oh yeah!! So simple..smh
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd like to be able to switch the interface on my own ? just like on Android OS.

This is partly the reason why I switched to Android its far from perfect though, but I wish Apple would be a little less restrictive with their ? because their iOS does run smoother.

iOS runs smoother but is much more restrictive and doesn't allow the user to do nearly as much.

The lagging depends a lot on what you're running and what phone you got. I have a HTC DNA and I run a customized launcher and a lot of other crazy stuff that runs at all times. I don't really experience any lag but the phone has a quad core processor with 2 GB of RAM. A lesser phone, it probably would lag a bit. Android has improved a lot in smoothness and stability. If you experience a lot of lag, it's probably your setup.

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

The lagging depends a lot on what you're running and what phone you got. I have a HTC DNA and I run a customized launcher and a lot of other crazy stuff that runs at all times. I don't really experience any lag but the phone has a quad core processor with 2 GB of RAM. A lesser phone, it probably would lag a bit. Android has improved a lot in smoothness and stability. If you experience a lot of lag, it's probably your setup.

I got the Galaxy S4.

Its a terrific phone probably the best I've owned to date, but at times it lags it was the same way with my old Galaxy 3 too.

Never had those type of issues with my iPhone 4 that was running on a much less sophisticated platform.

I wish Android would work on refining the small things that make the phone functional as opposed to "some" of the more gimmicky features like "air gestures" most folks probably aren't going to ever even use that ? .
  • CJ
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    that io7 ? raw
  • Matt-
    I love the phone but this iOS 7 can go to hell. This will take a while to get used to
  • CJ
    I love the phone but this iOS 7 can go to hell. This will take a while to get used to

5s? How is it
  • Matt-
    CJ wrote: »

5s? How is it

I'm liking it. But I'm coming from a 3GS so everything on the phone is a major improvement, from speed, to the apps, to photos and video features. I'm impressed
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Consider getting this

nah ? that
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    I read an article where folks are selling gold iPhone's for $1,000 on eBay. And people are actually bidding on them!!! Crazy ? .
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    iPhone 5s in the mail, my work phone is an iPhone4s, I had it for two years and when it comes to basic network troubleshooting it works well, I wanted a phone that could resist drops and water like the CAT b15 but the otter box my iPhone 4S is in is strong enough, plus I get a 50% employee discount so my $60 bill got all the hook ups lol
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still on the 4S. they need to slow it down with all these new phones ? .
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Never had an iPhone in my life, I have the latest iPod touch that's it.... Waiting for 6, sticking to company phone till then, might go for galaxy 6 maybe instead.