Did Big's Behavior after Pac's death get him killed? (Video)

2»

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ? FAT BOY ! BIGGIE WAS FAT AND OVERRATED ? AS ? ? ASS ? ? HIM!
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So he supposed to mourn the ? who said ? you, yo wife, your crew, die slow, etc.?

He wast foolish for goin out there because he wasn't on some brolic ? . I think it was more he wanted to go in as planned because one enemies' death don't stop his show. Other people just believed contrarily.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So he supposed to mourn the ? who said ? you, yo wife, your crew, die slow, etc.?

He wast foolish for goin out there because he wasn't on some brolic ? . I think it was more he wanted to go in as planned because one enemies' death don't stop his show. Other people just believed contrarily.

No. Thats the fan perspective. We like to paint Big as completely removed from the fray/unknowing.

Big---actually let me say Puff. Puff knew who they rolled with (Crips). Puff knew he put money up on them Death row chains. Puff knew he was semi responsible for the escalating blood/crip beef and the reason Orlando got stomped (Orlando was tryin to get that bounty money and stole a DR chain)

So as fans we didnt think it was linked, but now that we know better, Puff at least should have known better. And honestly i think Big did know all these things and that he had to tread lightly. he probably just underestimated how lightly he had to tread.

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How them niggz go to cali wit straps lol. Cease actin all hardboy but got his ass whooped by maino
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think if pac survied those shots , the beef would of really got turnt up
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    I'm listening to that Wake Up Show freestyle right now. When he says he wants to curse and they tell him to "do your thing" over the "Hell On Earth" beat, HE ABSOLUTELY MURDERS that beat. Yeah, I know its a written verse and appeared on Life After Death as "Long Kiss Goodnight" but the verse sounds better over the "Hell On Earth" beat.

And then over the next beat he says "Your reign on the top was short like leprechauns"

Those rhymes were obviously aimed at Pac. That was the last rhyme he ever said but honestly, if your gonna go out, go out spitting an ill verse at your enemy and that's what he did.

After listening to that Wake Up Show freestyle, I'd have to call it a draw.
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^I thought the leprechauns line was aimed at Reakwon
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but in the other thread, cats was saying Suge did it...

If anything ...that interview only served as gas on the fire for any idea suge had about taking the ? life...I can certainly see that as the proverbial "nail in the coffin" (no pun intended) I mean it's not like this ? was some deeply orchestrated hit...it was a simple drive by ...that ? probably didn't take long to plan ... Dude allegedly only got 13,000 racks to murk biggie ...that to me says this ? wasn't even a big deal to whoever did it ....? you can't even cop a Lexus with that type of money bruh..
  • mr.october
    mr.october Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    ^^that line was actually at pac but U got the other part of the line right. Pac just went platinum off matw and aeom he was the hottest dude in the game at that moment ergo 'reign on the top short' meaning now that he's back to drop his album.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »

No. Thats the fan perspective. We like to paint Big as completely removed from the fray/unknowing.

Big---actually let me say Puff. Puff knew who they rolled with (Crips). Puff knew he put money up on them Death row chains. Puff knew he was semi responsible for the escalating blood/crip beef and the reason Orlando got stomped (Orlando was tryin to get that bounty money and stole a DR chain)

So as fans we didnt think it was linked, but now that we know better, Puff at least should have known better. And honestly i think Big did know all these things and that he had to tread lightly. he probably just underestimated how lightly he had to tread.

i hear what you sayin, but its kinda contradictory imo. You say we the fans paint him as removed from all the bull (which I dont think is true) But we as fans dont know what Big was on, but what we hear, and I hear that he aint really go over there on that tip. Its in hella interviews. As far as Puff, thats different, ? still dont know what Puff is capable of. But he was honestly the most vocal outta the two so what you say regarding him, I definitely believe.

Definitely agree with the bolded tho.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Big was on purposely tryna rub it in with the freestyle and knowing E40 already saved him from getting killed some time before that
    * shrugs * ? doesnt surprise me he would do that.
    It speaks to the conniving grimey character within the personality of a Puff, Big, and Cease and makes Pac`s claims that they set him up to get shot the first time seem not very far fetched at all.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? Biggie Smalls and all who likes him
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What?

U mean going to your rival's terrority about 6 months after he died not even a year and act like nothing is serious even though some ppl think u had something to do with it

Nah couldn't b
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if Pac survived them shots. How would the beef turned out. Biggie already had beef with Nas, Ghost & Rae. Pac already squashed beef with Nas & I think Pac & Nas was going to work together on the One Nation, along with the Wu
  • kontakz.
    kontakz. Members Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    say round how do yall discuss this ? day in and day out based on all speculation

go read a ? hardy boys book if you wanna solve a mystery
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never knew about this. BIG was asking for it.
  • 5 Grand
    Karl. wrote: »
    Never knew about this. BIG was asking for it.

Yeah but you gotta admit, HE MURDERED THAT HELL ON EARTH BEAT. If you're gonna go out, go out with both guns blazing.
  • Jungz
    Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it ? up that Biggie died and Puffy released his album 2 weeks later? or naw?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Jungz wrote: »

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Diddy-at-a-basketball-game-countint-money.jpg
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao.. Who is giving everyone who posted in here feelings??? Literally, every post...
  • 5 Grand
    Jungz wrote: »

No, it would be 10X more ? up if he DIDN"T release the album. That ? banged all summer. Big was the K.O.N.Y. for a good year after he died.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sway and Tech had the Goat radio shows and freestyles.