Are yall still working out?

Options
124»

Comments

• Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Right now I'm trying to eat raisins and dried cranberries for the sweet tooth. maybe you can try that.
    Good luck and thanks :)

good idea!
    and thanks :)
  • digitalgrl87
    digitalgrl87 Members Posts: 498
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    Well i just feel better overall and in general....
    I think you should give it a try
    I'm not sure which brand I use i'll have to check when i get home, but I've tried like 3 different ones...
    One was like a juice that you drink..the other was really really thick so i just put it in my smoothies...
    the most recent one is the one I like the best, you take shots of it...I think it's called acaisplash or something like that...
    I'll let you know for sure later on though...

acaiplash......imma have to try it it out....thanks
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited May 2010
    Options
    acaiplash......imma have to try it it out....thanks

ur welcome
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I work out because I have to being the in the air force, but I separate less than three weeks, maybe I will keep up with it or maybe I won't. Eh.

you seperate? you mean get out the AF?
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I start and stop, start and stop. I want to learn how to swim this summer so I need to keep it up.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I workout 3-5 times a week. Worked out before going to bed last night.
  • TallmanfromFL
    TallmanfromFL Members Posts: 149
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i got a question....for all ya ? that workout daily

how many of ya smoke bud?

I do every weekend but during the week only if i'm off the next day plus I smoke after I workout
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I have been doing my sit up and push ups but now I am back to running. I need some more shoes cause I am past the 100 mile mark on these.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I never work out for long

well with weights

when I see my stomach lose definition, I usually do like a thousand situps

a thousand situps...shut up dude.
  • knivez
    knivez Members Posts: 57
    edited May 2010
    Options
    still been going strong since april....gonna add the animal pak multivitamin to help during workouts. heard nothing but good things about it. a good multivitamin is the only thing im missing at this point.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Worked out twice yesterday and once today.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i was doing great until about 2 weeks ago. finally got back on track yesterday. was doing the p90x stuff but it doesn't give me enough cardio so i started going to the gym. yesterday i hit the elliptical for 25 mins and did some free weights stuff

the dieting is the hard part...if i can get that under control, i think i'll see the results im looking for
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    changed up my diet to less meats...more veggies and fruit.

insanity workout...during the day. 100-150 situps at night before bed. I tried to do it when i woke up in the am but im too lazy to do any of that ? .
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I had to take the whole week off last week. I started my routine again yesterday but I'm taking it easy until Saturday.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I am about to do some sprints outside unless it rains. Summertime monsoons FTL!
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I had to take the whole week off last week. I started my routine again yesterday but I'm taking it easy until Saturday.

i havent worked out since thursday and i feel so guilty lol smh

weekend distractions always compromise my workouts i hate that. gotta get in there today though. i refuse to be outta the gym too long....
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i havent worked out since thursday and i feel so guilty lol smh

weekend distractions always compromise my workouts i hate that. gotta get in there today though. i refuse to be outta the gym too long....

I over did it with the weighted squats 2 weeks ago and my knees were killin me so I am just doing cardio & arm weights this week.

I think it was running on the track in some not so great shoes that contributed too. I think these curves brand shoes were made so we can look cute on the elliptical at the gym. I'm getting some asics or new balance running shoes before I go all out at the track again..
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Took Sunday off but back in there tonight at 9. My elbows are all jacked up know though.

@ Loo I went ahead and copped that Animal Stack (weight loss) on Wed and lost 4 lbs by Saturday night. The pill ? is ridiculous though 9 in the morning and 9 after 6 hours. But as a grand total I've lost since July 09 57 lbs. Jesus Christ when I look back at that ? .
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i got it in yesterday:

squats-check
    bench press-check
    pullovers-check
    curls-check
    3 mile run-check