Hinduism Got The Best Odds...

Brian B.
Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)
let me start off by sayin even tho I'm trollin, I'm still serious lol

there's over 30,000,000 Gods in Hinduism

if you were to buy jus one lotto ticket (Jesus, Allah, etc.,) your chances of winnin are very slim

but say you bought 30,000,000+ tickets... see what I did there lol

Comments

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Well, that just means now you have to go through 30,000,000 gods in order to find the right one. Seem like a lot work...like going through 30,000,000 tickets to find the winning numbers. If issues about religion is really about what "works", then it's not going to work.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are not 30,000 different gods, but 30,000 different aspect of ? . Christianity has 3, this has 30,000.
  • Brian B.
    They are not 30,000 different gods, but 30,000 different aspect of ? . Christianity has 3, this has 30,000.

from my reading & research it's said to be 30mil, even high as 36mil+

like shiva being one ex.

but I'm not a follower, jus studyin
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Brian B.
    alissowack wrote: »
    Well, that just means now you have to go through 30,000,000 gods in order to find the right one. Seem like a lot work...like going through 30,000,000 tickets to find the winning numbers. If issues about religion is really about what "works", then it's not going to work.

Smh lol, you're thinkin too deep

you kno more than one ticket can hit the jackpot, so they might have 1,000,000 winning tickets (gods)

& who wouldn't take the time to go thru & get the winning tickets? Lol

but as I said I'm trollin, still serious tho

• Brian B.
    honestly I made this cuz you kno how some folks hedge their bets on some "I'd rather believe in ? just in case"

well, why jus believe in one? lol
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »
    honestly I made this cuz you kno how some folks hedge their bets on some "I'd rather believe in ? just in case"

that ideology won't save anyone from the ? of Abraham though (the main one ppl dread) because this breaks the FIRST commandment

I am the Lord thy ? , who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of ? . Thou shalt not have strange gods before Me.
  • Brian B.
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »

that ideology won't save anyone from the ? of Abraham though (the main one ppl dread) because this breaks the FIRST commandment

I am the Lord thy ? , who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of ? . Thou shalt not have strange gods before Me.

Ok.. so, what about after? They can believe the other gods after the main one right? (once again, I'm trollin so post accordingly lol)
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

THERE IS ONLY 1 ? IN CHRISTIANITY
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

THERE IS ONLY 1 ? IN CHRISTIANITY

@incredible_dro apparently you cannot read, bruh. 3 aspects of ? aka Trinity in Christianity. SMH.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosign @EmperorRises

Good friend of mine is a Hindu and he told me that each "? " is an incarnation of the same being.
  • Brian B.
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Cosign @EmperorRises

Good friend of mine is a Hindu and he told me that each "? " is an incarnation of the same being.

Once again, from my reading & research (not sayin I'm right) there are some who believe in each being an incarnation & some believe them to be different

"followers considered Shiva, Vishnu and Shakti (also called as Devi) to be the supreme deity respectively. Most of the other deities were either related to them or different forms (incarnations) of these deities."

but for the sake of the damn thread let's jus say they're different lol