What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Wiz Khalifa is mediocre

2»

Replies

• DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    Btw Wiz was influenced by Tyga in terms of all them tats. Tyga was the first young nigga in todays generation to rock all them tats like that and snapbacks, but in a way Wiz branched into his own style copying here and there so your partially right.

Wiz subject matter and weed ("drug") gimmick is what is really got him going. He reps a lifestyle of lifestyles while being somewhat geeky yet cool n universal with a big booty bitch. Blacks n whites n all races love him on the same level.

Wiz reps the hip hop hipster generation.

Btw dont mention Wiz Khalifas mixtapes without mentioning "Flight School" circa 2008. Personally my favorite Wiz Khalifa mixtape of all time.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    dbrazil412
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    I agree.
    I would even go as far as to say that he is hot garbage. Not even subpar.
    Wiz Khalifa circa 2014 is trash, and a lot of it has to do with the goofy ass audience he's trying to cater too. The fact that he's cosigning and pushing other mediocre mainstream garbage like Miley Cyrus adds fuel to the fire.

I do however, disagree with the notion that he's always been trash. You noted Star Power, Burn After Rolling, How Fly, Kush and OJ, but most of his more powerful shit was within the Prince of the City era.

I remembered when he used to rap sorts like Jayz meets Juelz then he decided to be autotune Wayne meets Snoop Doggs lost lovechild out of nowhere.

At the end of the day he already captured his fanbase with mixtape.

He makes more money touring than most rappers whove outsold him anyways, so I cant hate.

Wiz Khalifa the brand>> the artist. Thats all that matters to him and his pockets.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    My imitation of a Wiz verse

You bitch niggas can't touch my gang, me and my Taylors rolling up on the plane.
    Popping champagne, getting brain, no blunts just papers mane.

Muther fucker!!!!!

*Wiz laugh*

in faux cali accent
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    texasdaking88A$AP_A$TON
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 14,063 Regulator
    This can be said about an overwhelming majority of the popular rappers under age 30. Especially the ones in that mainly make weed/party music.
  • T-RelT-Rel NCPosts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never checked for his music.
    Noble Al LeeBobOblah
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kontakz. wrote: »
    didn't read

are you a bitter rapper yourself or you just got that hater bone down in your soul

Just because you don't like someone or their music doesn't mean you're hating. Stop being emotional, bitch.
    Bustin a new nut on @R.D's moms collarbone everyday.
    Noble Al Lee
  • dbrazil412dbrazil412 the 412Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lookdude wrote: »
    It's still tgod

lookdude
  • dbrazil412dbrazil412 the 412Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wiz is that nigga forreal.. and smh at he ain't ever been nice like he don't got classic mixtapeS on deck.

So all he talk about is bitches, money, n weed...

Well guess what... I just so happen to like bitches, money, and weed...

Matter of fact.. who DONT like bitches, money, n weed? Smh..

TGOD
    lookdudeIceBergTaylorA$AP_A$TON
  • The only song I really liked was this one

[url=]"

And damn that was 5 years ago
    lookdude
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGOD
    28ivma8.png
    lookdude
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before I had a hard time calling him wack because I actually liked parts of Kush and OJ, and then I realized, what I liked was that dude Jerm's production. Wiz is pretty much the definition of mediocre over nice beats.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • KneeGro_DuperManKneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real Talk........Peanut Live 215>>>>> Wiz Kalifah
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He makes good songs which even some great rappers can't do consistently. And he has some dope verses. I'm not that crazy about what he's evolving too. But everything ain't for everybody.
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang