Women Who Like Getting Fcuked Over, WHY?

ryder225
ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Powder Room
I'll never understand this ? , why would anyone LIKE feeling hurt time after time. I know this one chick who met a dude in february and since then he done ? over her too many times to count. Let me think of a FEW:

-She was letting him beat raw and skeet in her, she thought he gave her "a package".

After she questioned him about it, he was about to BEAT HER ASS.(his boy held him back)

1 week later he was hitting again.

-Week after that she was reading his text mssgs and found out that he got another chick pregnant.

So she questioned him and he went off on her ass. This ? goin tell me come b4 he leave to make him jealous SMFH.

1 week later she call me, i asked where she at....."my friend house" SMFH.

So What Is The ? Deal With Females Like This. I swear some females aint happy unless they unhappy.

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Some females are like Jeff Van Gundy...They'd feel uncomfortable being happy.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Attention ? . They like to feel victimized and "taken care of" they like the feelings of people wrapping their arms around them and comforting them. And how else can that happen unless you've been "traumatized?"

Most dont realize it or at the least would never admit it. But most females put themselves in ? up positions to attract their "captain save em." Cant find your Knight in Shining Armor if you not in trouble right?
  • ryder225
    edited May 2010
    That ? just stupid, I could see if it they got married and he started doing ? . But for someone to be ? over you after a month and you keep going back..................Thats ?
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    This is what she's use to. Bad habits are the hardest to break. She probably doesn't have any example of a good relationship to measure her own. So whatever she's seen and been through is what she thinks is correct. She's in Love with the guy and thinks he's just reacting how a real man would react. She's doomed until further notice. I've ? with chics like this....It is what it is...
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    My girl has a friend like this..I refer to her as the dumb ? ..I can't respect females like that tho...
  • ryder225
    edited May 2010
    This is what she's use to. Bad habits are the hardest to break. She probably doesn't have any example of a good relationship to measure her own. So whatever she's seen and been through is what she thinks is correct. She's in Love with the guy and thinks he's just reacting how a real man would react. She's doomed until further notice. I've ? with chics like this....It is what it is...

IDK, cause she got a sister a year younger than her who got her ? together
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    ryder225 wrote: »
    IDK, cause she got a sister a year younger than her who got her ? together

The Younger sister might be making it a point in her life not to be like her older sister
  • ryder225
    edited May 2010
    ? It. i know somebody got some Dumb ? stories
  • ryder225
    edited May 2010
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Some females are like Jeff Van Gundy...They'd feel uncomfortable being happy.

Yea that ? was miserable as a coach
  • t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
  • king-illstreet
    king-illstreet Members Posts: 67
    edited May 2010
    Low Self Esteem... Not having any true self worth. Very bad parenting...

Basically all ? that you have absolutely no control over.
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited May 2010
    No sense in even given those broads attention. Just mind boggling.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Some females I really just don't know about honestly it's like they want to be a punching bag for punishment and they don't learn from the previous experience of the last relationship they were in and continuously repeat the same behavior of ongoing cycle that they create for themselves. Then they choose to look dumbfounded when every dude they have been with has ? them over and then (here comes the classic punchline) say "? ain't ? ".

I believe Katt Williams said something along the lines of..."If your 25(+) and walking around talking about ? ain't ? you need to get a handle on your mutherfuckin' life and take some responsibility. You need to find out what it is about your ? that keeps attracting "ain't ? ? "