Have u ever been dissapointed in your siblings?

13»

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My older brother and I went hooping for the 1st time since HS almost a decade ago and homie was trash lol...I was dissapointed had a hard time face palming and getting buckets at the same time...

Im glad I didn't go with yall, you'd be double face palming, I ain't hoop in over 3 years
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My older brother and I went hooping for the 1st time since HS almost a decade ago and homie was trash lol...I was dissapointed had a hard time face palming and getting buckets at the same time...

Im glad I didn't go with yall, you'd be double face palming, I ain't hoop in over 3 years
    Me neither but I was still getting buckets and dropping dimes....
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm the oldest of 8 (2 siblings by my mom, 3 siblings by my dad, and 2 step siblings).

My 22 yo brother- yes.
    He's made some pretty dumb decisions and learned from them. I can honestly say that.
    My 18 yo sister went straight to college and is actually doing well. She made the dean's list. I plan to visit her in a week or so.

I have a 13yo brother who smokes weed. Dude is bigger than me now and I see now imma open chest his ass. I haven't liked him since I met him. (He was 6 and I was 18).

My 2 younger siblings are my lil homies. I helped teach one to read and when I visit them this summer, it'll be toooo much fun.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you might be the disappointing sibling @MoneyPowerRespect‌
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my 22 year old sister has 4 kids by 4 different ? 2 of which are incarcerated.

she gotta be from Texas
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    disappointed in my lil sister she's 20 and she's an all round jump, i told her one time i hope she catch something with no cure

pics?
  • Kyle_Lurker
    the ? up thing is i didn't meet her until later in life. she was born while our dad was incarcerated for possession and distribution. and one of hos best customers was... you guessed it her mother.

did u look at the ass before u knew she was sister tho? Dont lie ? ..
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kontakz. wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »

This is common for a lot of black hoes though

Co sizzle. A lot of black women love thugs and no good men just to ? about them later. Oh he funny oh he bout it oh he got Swag up the nose. Yet being funny ain't getting this ? a job, thugnificient cant use his brawn to go to school or fill out a job application, and Mr swagger probably on the down low. Black women been losing since eve.

if you're not a thug or cool then that means your a loser by default

no girl wants a loser my son not even your precious white girls

believe in yourself and the girls will believe in you too dont be bitter

@konkatz. when did logical analysis became bitterness? I'm not bitter, I used my analytical skills and see that black women want a man that they can control and manipulate, but a man who has his own cannot be manipulated. Those thugs have warrants, on parole, got drugs, and all she got to do is whistle blow and the police would come swooping on them. To a good man she got to do a lot whole lot to destroy and discredit this man and if she comes up short she could see behind the prison gates and also have a lawsuit.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    2 little brothers who could've gotten scholarships to play football.

The first one broke his collarbone before his senior yr season, acted like a ? about it. Stopped doing team activities, stopped goin to games and by the time he got back was too ? to play up to par. He decided ? college all together and wanted to play the dope boy role, moved to Atlanta and a couple months in, busted with 3 pounds. Now back in ? town we went to HS in, workin on 2nd child with ? BM smh

2nd brother is just a ? ex football star, failed all throughout HS so got kicked off football team. So many times I've lost track of what grade he's in compared to where he should be which is probably out by now is my guess. I'm sure he'll follow other brothers role and try to be a dope boy soon and fail smh

3rd brother is the charm I hope. Solid player going into Junior year with decent grades.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    @Stew is a ? older btother
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but I'm sure I've disappointed them at times too.

That's life.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lower ya expectations ppl
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn this thread is vicious..lol..ya'll ain't ? .

How many of you MFers are the disappointments?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Damn this thread is vicious..lol..ya'll ain't ? .

How many of you MFers are the disappointments?

this place is full of judgemental ? ...

you wouldn't believe what they tried to do to me last week
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator

Where y'all hoop at?

• Copper
    LadyZee wrote: »
    I think you might be the disappointing sibling @MoneyPowerRespect‌

If one of her siblings were to post in this thread;

'my single 22 year old sister has 2 kids with 2 different men'

I will not allow you to disrespect the future mother of my kids like this
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where y'all hoop at?
    That was at the Y on 37 and Wabash....usually hoop at LA Fitness on Roosevelt....also bout to check out some spot on 76th and Ingleside

• kontakz.
    kontakz. Members Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

Co sizzle. A lot of black women love thugs and no good men just to ? about them later. Oh he funny oh he bout it oh he got Swag up the nose. Yet being funny ain't getting this ? a job, thugnificient cant use his brawn to go to school or fill out a job application, and Mr swagger probably on the down low. Black women been losing since eve.

@konkatz. when did logical analysis became bitterness? I'm not bitter, I used my analytical skills and see that black women want a man that they can control and manipulate, but a man who has his own cannot be manipulated. Those thugs have warrants, on parole, got drugs, and all she got to do is whistle blow and the police would come swooping on them. To a good man she got to do a lot whole lot to destroy and discredit this man and if she comes up short she could see behind the prison gates and also have a lawsuit.

@EmperorRises none of this was stated in your original post. not even a little

you should use some of that "godking" power or whatever to find your self worth and stop making an ass of yourself
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EmperorRises none of this was stated in your original post. not even a little

you should use some of that "godking" power or whatever to find your self worth and stop making an ass of yourself

I know my self worth if I can save one brother from being lost is that enough?

Troll post

• theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw

Neither of my sisters are ? so they cool in my book
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My older sister is an overweight underachiever (double entendre dont even ask me how) who lacks any ability to plan for the future and still lives off of my parents.

Still love her to death tho.
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

My 2 younger siblings are my lil homies. I helped teach one to read and when I visit them this summer, it'll be toooo much fun.

Are they in prison?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antlerz wrote: »

Are they in prison?

She was 3..sheesh.

@LadyZee I'm glad to see you keep up with my kids. Which bill would you like to pay this month??
  • Copper
    edited April 2014