Best PF in the NBA?

Options
af.r.i.c.a.
af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in From the Cheap Seats

Best PF in the NBA? 73 votes

Blake Griffin
15%
lord nemesisjoeyfkncrakkaf.r.i.c.a.D.OriginalBlackThor356tha furyblu197TrillfateHyenaKillaHeavy In The GamePeru_Carajo 11 votes
Lamarcus Aldridge
21%
southsil4lilmarc123suzyscrewGot Em ShookGlockLesnar L.O.S.T.NothingButTheTruthTRILLip BrooksBuilt 4 cuban linxT. SanfordAristo_V300Peezy_JenkinsInglewood_Bluke1733CHICAGO_BREEDD0wn 16 votes
Anthony Davis
24%
Ghostdenithegawdgman82dallas' 4 evaIceBergTaylorCoolJoeShizlanskyBilly_PonchoIgot5onitpurpngoldsilverfoxxVader_F_KennedyZydecoShawtyParallelUndergroundraplegendO.G.KingFreemand'lobrown84The Iconoclast 18 votes
Kevin Love
20%
the ghostachewon87BDBIIDS.jR.Mister B.RXMaskedYoung GunnerA$AP_A$TONOlorun22KamPushMeBetaTHIRDSUPREMEMARIO_DROKellmillNegro_Caesar 15 votes
Dirk Nowitzki
4%
bigduece69spit_fiyatexasdaking88 3 votes
Other
13%
jaemoomshueyPanchoYoSanchoIbexits....JOHN BMantequillaWhoisDonG???PiffyHazebignorm#1hiphopjunki3 10 votes

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both are flawed but It's a tie between Blake and Love.Anthony Davis is coming for that #1 spot he'll be the best pf in the league in a year or 2
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    tim duncan
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anthony Davis
    I'm taking Davis bcuz of his defense.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lamarcus Aldridge
    I'd say Aldridge, but Davis gon have this in a year or 2
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blake Griffin
    Blake is the best pf, he's really impressed me with his improvement this season
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lamarcus Aldridge
    I'd say Aldridge, but Davis gon have this in a year or 2

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anthony Davis
    None of them have near the defensive impact Davis has, and he can hold his own offensively
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blake Griffin
    so Anthony Davis is the pf already and his 2nd season isn't even over smh

c'mon guys really

and I ? wit AD, he's def top 4
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lamarcus Aldridge
    Shout out Al Jefferson. With that being said.
    Aldridge >>>>>>>
    Homie is the buisness.
    This past month, i've realize his value on The team.he's DefinitEly a MVP caliber player.
  • D0wn
    Options
    Lamarcus Aldridge
    None of them have near the defensive impact Davis has, and he can hold his own offensively

C.S
    But how can one be considered the best ,when his teams ain't even winning.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lamarcus Aldridge
    I started to say that, but Lamarcus just started winning, love ain't either, really only dirk consistently been in the playoffs, but I still give lamarcus the edge barely over love and Davis
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anthony Davis
    but Lamarcus just started winning

this
  • D0wn
    Options
    Lamarcus Aldridge
    I started to say that, but Lamarcus just started winning, love ain't either, really only dirk consistently been in the playoffs, but I still give lamarcus the edge barely over love and Davis

Dirk Is a legend, and still get busy.but At this point. he Barley ? with these young ? .
    You right its a tight race With love, davis, griffin and jefferson
    but what Made me give Aldridge the edge ,was All the losing the blazers were doing ,when L.A went down. And now they winninG that's he's back.
    Its one thing to put up stats, but stats with an impact on w's... come on man
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lamarcus Aldridge
    I wanted to pick Kevin Love but his stats are so hollow...
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    Tim Duncan he continues to hoop at a high level even late in his career.
  • RXMasked
    RXMasked Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Love
    Kevin Love is a load on the offense end. So I would say Love, Aldridge, Davis, Griffin/
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anthony Davis
    Anthony Davis is the truth. Tim Duncan the GOAT though.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    I wanted to pick Kevin Love but his stats are so hollow...

its a movement...............
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    Right now if it's game 7 of the NBA finals and I had to pick one power forward to lead us to a W I'm going with Duncan, followed by Dirk, Love hasnt even sniffed the playoffs get the ? out of here with Love, dudes talking about playing for other teams in the middle of the season and is a defensive liability, I know if Anderson wasn't hurt Davis would be center full time am I wrong? I always considered him a center first and secondary power forward, but if I'm wrong I'm taking Davis going forward
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right now if it's game 7 of the NBA finals and I had to pick one power forward to lead us to a W I'm going with Duncan, followed by Dirk, Love hasnt even sniffed the playoffs get the ? out of here with Love, dudes talking about playing for other teams in the middle of the season and is a defensive liability, I know if Anderson wasn't hurt Davis would be center full time am I wrong? I always considered him a center first and secondary power forward, but if I'm wrong I'm taking Davis going forward

Good luck with that

But your pick just was just in that same scenario and I saw how he reacted with the game on the line
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    R.D. wrote: »

Good luck with that

But your pick just was just in that same scenario and I saw how he reacted with the game on the line

Luck? ? you talking about? I don't remember at any point Duncan blowing that series, I remember Pop over coaching and taken Duncan out at a key moment and taking Parker out and letting Ginobili take a last shot which correct me if I'm wrong he couldn't even get off...foh with luck, another year another team Duncan may just lead to the finals again, but nah he's not the best
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lamarcus Aldridge
    Lol @ being the best PF in the league, yet you can't lead your team to one of those 8 slots. That's a DQ in its self.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anthony Davis
    D0wn wrote: »

C.S
    But how can one be considered the best ,when his teams ain't even winning.

Do ur research homie. We don't even have anyone healthy but 9 players.

Third strings been starting for us.

DAVIS WILL BE A TOP 3 PLAYER BY NEXT YEAR. Book it. AD gonna be the best player in the world in his prime. All around game.