Ladies, Do You Wanna Win or Do You Wanna Winner?

Options
2»

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll ? lookin at it wrong, once you and that woman are together, the competition ceases. You must work together to make the union rise. It don't matter who make the most money because that's not what we're in it for. I love my girl with everything in me, and though I make more money, it don't matter because I make sure she got everything I got. There was a time when she made much more than me, and I was making nothing because I was on house arrest and couldn't do me, so I made sure she came home to an environment that was as peaceful, and as stable as possible by performing most of the duties that would be described as womanly. She still respected me as a man, and the leader of our household. Once you're really with someone, it's about the union, Synergy my ? , synergy. Learn that ? .

Well said, broke MFer.

Lol..jk.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These hoes aint taking care of nobody but them and they kids.

If my woman have more money than me I cant trust her.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean win in the sense that you're the primary earner [We'll probably be earning about the same, especially if we're in similar fields.] the one who has the most power in making decisions in the relationship[Making more money doesn't mean you rule over your mate, at least not in a proper relationship.], etc. or would you rather take a back seat and let your man make the money and guide the course of the relationship[Never going to happen. I don't take figurative backseats to men.]
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My pride and man..ness isnt tied up in a check let that girl ?
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I would love a chick that makes more than me, cuz that means she'll be making whole lot. I don't slack, so making more than me means I'm winning to infinity.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what_the_f.gif

Synergy..... Two people coming together to build something greater than the sum of themselves.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    It doesn't really matter who makes more. It's 2014 I don't think men are as insecure about that anymore. Both parties can win at the same time there shouldn't be a competition.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coaches lead winners to championships...

come get this trophy gurl
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Phillip would be proud of this thread sir, I also follow the cult. RIP Mr P
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My wife just started making more than me. I felt some type of way at first then I said ? it. My other paycheck has its benefits so I say we are equal now.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I'm in a serious relationship, I gotta make more money. My ego won't let it be any other way.

At the same time, I can't be wit a girl who doesn't make her own money.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She can be the winner all she wants if she sucks this ? right.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he wins, we all win. And vice versa. That's the way it should be, no?
    But for the purposes of the thread: I'd choose him to be a winner. I am comfortable with and prefer to let my man dictate the course of the relationship. He should still have enough respect for me to ask for and value my opinion, giving it equal weight in his decisions. Ultimately though, I think the final say should be his. In my experience men do better and act better when we let them be a man. I have theories on this, all of which are too long-winded for this thread. But I will say that this new age gender role ambiguity has proved to be more hurtful than helpful.
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fellas, are y'all cool with being in a relationship with a woman that makes more than you and has a better social standing than you?

Umm Yeah
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hope my future wife views debt the same way that I do. Making money is one thing but DEBT and bad slending DESTROYS marriages.
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options