Rapper 50-Cent in Hospital

124»

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    No I don't hate 50-Cent and I'm sure 50-Cent doesn't hate Nas, Fat Joe, Styles P, LiL Wayne, Young Buck, Dj Khaled or any of the other people he disses for no reason.

He's a cancer to the culture and HipHop would be better without him.

smh look @ that long list of people of COLOR woodface has attack;d now i bet if we tried 2 make a list of whitez woodface has attack;d that list wont b long...& thatz 1of da main problemz ive got wit woodface not only did he diss bad newz but that muuunkee aint got no problem attackin his own kind but when it comez 2 them white folk this housenigga is kissin they azz or he dont say ? thatz y i say ? WOODFACE!
    Lol why you so bothered bruh? I'm not gullible, you obviously can't take a joke lol

nah fam im not mad like that itz just when eva sum1 sayz sumthang against me even if that ? is not tru therrz alwayz sum1 gullible listenin 2 da stupid ? who is makin up liez about me....but cain is legit & i knew cain was jokin but u thought he was serious again itz nuttin against u itz just ive been on this site goin on 4yrz & i alwayz got sum cracka or faceless ? on herr tryna make up LIEZ about me...
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Gee

Funny that you always talk about ''faceless'' people
    But I have to say, you look a bit green on your avatar

Smokin' too much of that sticky icky I guess
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    No I don't hate 50-Cent and I'm sure 50-Cent doesn't hate Nas, Fat Joe, Styles P, LiL Wayne, Young Buck, Dj Khaled or any of the other people he disses for no reason.

smh look @ that long list of people of COLOR woodface has attack;d now i bet if we tried 2 make a list of whitez woodface has attack;d that list wont b long...& thatz 1of da main problemz ive got wit woodface not only did he diss bad newz but that muuunkee aint got no problem attackin his own kind but when it comez 2 them white folk this housenigga is kissin they azz or he dont say ? thatz y i say ? WOODFACE!
    Lol why you so bothered bruh? I'm not gullible, you obviously can't take a joke lol

nah fam im not mad like that itz just when eva sum1 sayz sumthang against me even if that ? is not tru therrz alwayz sum1 gullible listenin 2 da stupid ? who is makin up liez about me....but cain is legit & i knew cain was jokin but u thought he was serious again itz nuttin against u itz just ive been on this site goin on 4yrz & i alwayz got sum cracka or faceless ? on herr tryna make up LIEZ about me...

I don't know if he's ever attacked a white person but he's the first Black rapper to publicly date multiple white women.

He's the first successful Black rapper signed to a white rapper (and Jimmy Iovine)

He's also the first rapper to do an interracial sex scene with a white woman and put 3 white males on one HipHop album. ("Curtis")

It's sad because his clothing-line crumbled, his label crumbled his fan-base crumbled and now his intestines have crumbled.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So right now Woodface is literally full of ? .
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • riddlerap
    gee's been "authenticated" though, so its all good
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Weazel wrote: »
    Gee

Funny that you always talk about ''faceless'' people
    But I have to say, you look a bit green on your avatar

Smokin' too much of that sticky icky I guess

Weazel i had 2 different pix of my face fa a whole yr n my avi if u miss;d that tuff lucky & yes i do blow that sticky icky cuz i got that HINDU KUSH that dretox ? lolll....
    I don't know if he's ever attacked a white person but he's the first Black rapper to publicly date multiple white women.

He's the first successful Black rapper signed to a RACIST CRACKA rapper (and Jimmy Iovine)

He's also the first rapper to do an interracial sex scene with a white woman and put 3 white males on one HipHop album. ("Curtis")

It's sad because his clothing-line crumbled, his label crumbled his fan-base crumbled and now his intestines have crumbled.

i had 2 FIX da bold lol.....cuz CHUUCH 2 da whole post but we must not 4get that woodface said his favorite white boy was FEMINEM a RACIST CRACKA on get rich or die snitchin & he got da cracka all on his albumz wit da KLANSMENZ 'SHADY' stamp on da back...that rite therr speakz VOLUMEZ about that housenigga just like woodface choose 2 get on his HAWAII 5-0 CSI INVESTIGATION on RICK ROSS a BLK MAN cuz rozay a lied about bein a TEEN CO but when woodface own cracka BAAWSE getz caught lyin about bein a KLANSMEN this muuunkee is goin outta his way 2 protect da CRACKA smh....after ? like that woodface ggggay-unit mpire deservez 2 CRUMBLE n da concrete jungle cuz ? A HOUSENIGGA/WHITE MANZ ? /LEMONADE FETCHER they all need 2 b SHOT!
    So right now Woodface is literally full of ? .

yep lol...
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    LOL! Im lovin this 50 snitch & ? Unit Demise. Cosign Gee & H-Rap

tabernacle! & this is karma cuz woodface has been DISSIN people from DAY 1 so now all da ? hez been kickin thru da yrz is comin back on him 2X WORSE!
    riddlerap wrote: »
    gee's been "authenticated" though, so its all good

ya favorite muuunkee got u n a bad space cracka i know it gotta break ya heart seein MMG crush da GGGGGGAY-UNIT!
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deathrowzorrow getting some hoes out there ;)

2mg4cjk.jpg
    1zwntiu.jpg
  • riddlerap
    g-unit stay winning
  • GeE-757
    riddlerap wrote: »
    g-unit stay winning

yeah lol...

154yq8z.jpg
  • riddlerap
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Jesus.......gee isn't hrap you lames sound dumb saying that.

Gee's alias is.......never mind I'll let you figure it out on your own smh

If the Peckawood aliases is that slow then let's just sit back and laugh.

Besides, Johnny Green already exposed that one white and hes an Emo-? so you know the rest is just like him.

damn my white skin hurts your soul that much? you cant keep my name out of your mouth. Just admit it H, you wish you were white. thats why you focus on race so much because you got bullied growing up for being black

*grabs popcorn*

Cosign, the Clippers better come to play 2-night.....Lakers already trying to mess off the church money....

yo h-rap, do you actually hate 50? If so, why?

Then why do you like Wayne?
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012

is weezy a hater? did wayne diss rapperz his whole career? on all his albumz is weezy dissin like 7 8 rapperz like sum MUUUNKEE? when u answer all that then u will c y wayne is not a cancer 2 hiphop like a WOODFACE! wayne is so big now woodface has no choice 2 b friendly now lol
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »

is weezy a hater? did wayne diss rapperz his whole career? on all his albumz is weezy dissin like 7 8 rapperz like sum MUUUNKEE? when u answer all that then u will c y wayne is not a cancer 2 hiphop like a WOODFACE! wayne is so big now woodface has no choice 2 b friendly now lol

Last time I checked, Wayne and his crew have slowly eliminated the hip hop foundation from all of their songs and made it a hit. Now everyone wants to be like them, furthering the decay of hip hop. At least 50 sticks to hip hop roots and doesn;t make songs like Prom Queen.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 cent is so fake, he is trying to build a buzz with this.

hey its the best part about being a rapper you have the option to do that LOL ;)

• GeE-757
    Last time I checked, Wayne and his crew have slowly eliminated the hip hop foundation from all of their songs and made it a hit. Now everyone wants to be like them, furthering the decay of hip hop. At least 50 sticks to hip hop roots and doesn;t make songs like Prom Queen.

u had LIL B n ya top 10 rapper list u cant b serious tryna go @ ym & woodface dont stick 2 hiphop rootz cuz he needz BEEF 2 sell....woodface just cant drop a album just straight rappin wit out dissin 7 8 rapperz on his album he aint got it n his STUDIO GANGSTA BLOOD..,,thatz y waynez REBIRTH ROCK album wit PROM QUEEN on it outsold woodface Before I See Death RAP album!
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
  • connoiseur1
    connoiseur1 Members Posts: 8
    Get better 50 and everyone Check out and Download the new hit single "So Blazed" by new rap artist J.Pump on Google Play here https://play.google.com/store/search?q=j.pump&c=music