Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll could have pm'ed this tryst tho
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought that was called bein a gentlemen. I pay the bills anyway because my wife doesn't have a job but when you break something like a date down into terms like tricks and ? then you probably wouldn't know much about the married life anyway.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    housemouse wrote: »
    Thought that was called bein a gentlemen. I pay the bills anyway because my wife doesn't have a job but when you break something like a date down into terms like tricks and ? then you probably wouldn't know much about the married life anyway.

They don't hear you. Being a 'gentleman' in 2014 is a woman getting 1 up on you. Or taking advantage of you.

I would hate to be in a position to be concerned with money for a date...
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    housemouse wrote: »

Nobody is talking about married life. Foh.
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess I'm a trick ass ? .
  • Jungz
    Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been reading the title for this thread as "If you pay your bills on the date, you's a trick ? " for the past couple days and purposely not clicking on it because it was dumb... Just looked at it a second ago and asked "why the ? does that thread have so many pages/replies?" read it again.. ooooooooooooohh..
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LadyZee wrote: »
    I hate people paying for things for me in general, always makes me feel like I owe them.

I always split the bill unless we've agreed to a 'I'll get this you get it the next time' thing.

It's 2014, if you as a woman can't afford to pay your own way then you need to get your life together.

Something about these foreign white women...

Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

• Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoever does the invite for the date pays.

You loss at life if you're paying for everything. A true queen pampers her King at times(not all of the time). If you're not accustomed to that, she just looks at you like a peasant.

Real rap, str8 like that

And there you have it. Well said Sir.
    slow-clap.gif