Gamers killing Gaming

Options
BlackxChild
BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://youtu.be/Cxhs-GLE29Q

This is basically for u call of duty ? buying this garbage every yr.

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically ? mad cause we don't like the game they like. OK
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No, it's basically saying ? keep crying about innovation/they want something new, then when that something new comes along, they don't buy it. The games that are the least innovative are the ones making the most bank. Some people should just keep it real and admit that they like playing the same ol' hashed out games year after year.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You require more minerals
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Call of duty is a cheap trash game get over it.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good listen but ill be buying battlefield every year
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    Call of duty is a cheap trash game get over it.

call of duty is awesome ? you.

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Summary of why I think the numbers are that way.

- The "innovative" games they have been coming out with are ? , just because it's innovative, doesn't make it good. example: FF 13

- Every year a new generation of mature/teen rating gamers are being introduced to the market, so I can see why sales of game like CoD continue to grow.

- the new generation of gamers ain't ? with that Mario ? .

- At 60 bucks a game, and with limited time, most people are going to stick with what they know.
  • BlackxChild
    Options

You do understand any game that takes 2yrs or less to make is going to suffer in quality and/or is just a simple upgrade over an earlier version of the game. Seriously you're ? up gaming... It sounds like there is going to be a new assassins creed every yr now too.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

- The "innovative" games they have been coming out with are ? , just because it's innovative, doesn't make it good. example: FF 13

- Every year a new generation of mature/teen rating gamers are being introduced to the market, so I can see why sales of game like CoD continue to grow.

- At 60 bucks a game, and with limited time, most people are going to stick with what they know.

So I guess you like low quality games that could be on last generation consoles with ? graphics terrible animations and easy ? game play. Why not just buy apps on a cell phone if you want simple easy ? games. Why would you even buy a new console if you like the same ? call of duty game why don't you just play that ? game over and over again and stop ? over the rest of us.

These yearly games like COD are absolute ? and you're saying ? it imma waist my money on a game that a developer didn't put much time or money into so they can make more money and more ? games that don't have time and money invested into them. The Last generation of gaming was the absolute worst.

Sony and Take two are the only companies that are putting out anything innovative and worth $60 bucks and all their games are top notch.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You do understand any game that takes 2yrs or less to make is going to suffer in quality and/or is just a simple upgrade over an earlier version of the game. Seriously you're ? up gaming... It sounds like there is going to be a new assassins creed every yr now too.
    good thing BF does not come out every year .. i feel you on games like AC and COD though
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So I guess you like low quality games that could be on last generation consoles with ? graphics terrible animations and easy ? game play. Why not just buy apps on a cell phone if you want simple easy ? games. Why would you even buy a new console if you like the same ? call of duty game why don't you just play that ? game over and over again and stop ? over the rest of us.

These yearly games like COD are absolute ? and you're saying ? it imma waist my money on a game that a developer didn't put much time or money into so they can make more money and more ? games that don't have time and money invested into them. The Last generation of gaming was the absolute worst.

Sony and Take two are the only companies that are putting out anything innovative and worth $60 bucks and all their games are top notch.

I don't know how you jumped to that conclusion, I don't even play shooters I was just stating why I think the sales numbers they posted in that video are like that, never said anything about liking the ? .
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are plenty of great non-fps games out there. You just have to find them.

I bet you're one of them ? that complains but don't actually buy any games anyway.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    My ? wtf type of games you play? Shoot off your list right quick. Sounds like you're just regurgitating ? from another message board over here. Metal Gear, The Last of Us ain't ? innovative about them ? b.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Metal Gear, The Last of Us ain't ? innovative about them ? b.

Innovation is not just a new way to play a game. Telling a good story can be innovative as well.

• Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Braid, demons souls, deus ex hr, flower/journey, skyrim/fallout, heavy rain, spelunky,wonderful 101 etc were all innovative games.

wii u is an innovative console...

? is mad maindstream nowadays but there are still innovative games being released out there...

especially on steam

? you got goat simulator and octodad nowadays lmao
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

I bet you're one of them ? that complains but don't actually buy any games anyway.

Actually I do I don't use that game fly ? (I only have 2k for PS4 though). I make sure what games I get though watch vids get opinions, go on message boards. I just want quality games that I can tell had some work put into it. I can't wait til E3 hopefully there's some crazy ? for all consoles. Rumor is Nintendo will start working on a new console and the wii u is pretty much done.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Alkinduz wrote: »
    Braid, demons souls, deus ex hr, flower/journey, skyrim/fallout, heavy rain, spelunky,wonderful 101 etc were all innovative games.

wii u is an innovative console...

? is mad maindstream nowadays but there are still innovative games being released out there...

especially on steam

? you got goat simulator and octodad nowadays lmao

Like dude said GameCube was the most underrated consoles of all time. My GameCube might've gotten more play than the PS2 and xbox for me.
  • BlackxChild
    Options

I don't know how you jumped to that conclusion, I don't even play shooters I was just stating why I think the sales numbers they posted in that video are like that, never said anything about liking the ? .
    My ? wtf type of games you play? Shoot off your list right quick. Sounds like you're just regurgitating ? from another message board over here. Metal Gear, The Last of Us ain't ? innovative about them ? b.

? yourself and grab a box of razor blades. those are quality games they don't have scenes that are copy and pasted on like Call of Duty.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

And then there are good FPS' that don't tow the COD lazy line .... FC3 and Bioshock Infinite really pulled you in
  • joshuaboy
    Options

Where you been? AC been annual since the first one
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    Haven't bought COD in years ........... but I love Assassin's Creed. Don't care if you mad
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    LOL I been saying this for the longest and people were flagging the ? out of me. Or using the typical sheep response "you just broke and can't afford it". I compared these cats to people who buy post carter 2 lil wayne albums.

I noticed the same cats complaining about gta 5 not releasing content fast enough. Are the same ones who broke they necks to buy the new systems with like no actual "next gen"games on them. They the same ones who stay buying madden and C.O.D every year religiously. I really laughed at all the people who bought battlefield on the new systems just because buildings look better when they fall down lololololol!!!
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Haven't bought COD in years ........... but I love Assassin's Creed. Don't care if you mad
    Yo, Ac has changed their ? though, and it's an ongoing story so it's gameplay is to be expected . So it really don't fit the mold. I can tell dude never played AC before. I think he just threw it in there because it was so deep with the sequels. The only problem with AC games is the multiplayer is suffering from the C.O.D/madden syndrome. AC storyline is g.o.a.t and they need to make a movie.

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Where you been? AC been annual since the first one

Most of them have been quality and innovative too.

Many years of development doesn't mean the series will get better I.e splinter cell.
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    LOL I been saying this for the longest and people were flagging the ? out of me. Or using the typical sheep response "you just broke and can't afford it". I compared these cats to people who buy post carter 2 lil wayne albums.

I noticed the same cats complaining about gta 5 not releasing content fast enough. Are the same ones who broke they necks to buy the new systems with like no actual "next gen"games on them. They the same ones who stay buying madden and C.O.D every year religiously. I really laughed at all the people who bought battlefield on the new systems just because buildings look better when they fall down lololololol!!!
    Yo, Ac has changed their ? though, and it's an ongoing story so it's gameplay is to be expected . So it really don't fit the mold. I can tell dude never played AC before. I think he just threw it in there because it was so deep with the sequels. The only problem with AC games is the multiplayer is suffering from the C.O.D/madden syndrome. AC storyline is g.o.a.t and they need to make a movie.

Multiplayer? ............... I never touched the AC MP ... lol .... the story is all I care about.