The perils of Complacency (sermon on the 10 virgins)

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
? blessed me to give a message on the Matthew 25:1-13 @ New Mercies Christian Church in Atlanta Georgia on April 1, 2014. This message is a warning about the cost of being complacent in your walk with Jesus Christ. The sermon starts at the 1:20 mark and goes to about the 28 minute mark. May the LORD bless all those who hear this message. In Jesus name, Amen.

http://youtu.be/1dMw-yqgNOs

Comments

• The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    Excellent sermon! ? Bless You Brother. Continue to spread the Gospel and know that the edification it brings is undeniable.

PEACE
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Praise ? my brother in Christ! I appreciate your words of kindness True Flesh! You're a mighty man of ? and I pray that the LORD will continue to be magnified in you and through you. I love you brother and ? bless your soul forever!
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meant to check this out yesterday, i will when I get home today.. You're definitely a true warrior for Christ bro, shalom
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Thank you my brother in Christ Judah Back. Keep preaching the gospel and warning the world of things to come. The midnight hour is almost at hand. I love you brother and ? bless your soul forever. Amen.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bro...that was awesome. It spoke to me because I know at time im am guilty of this. And the worst part about it is in my family and circle of acquaintances, im looked at as the "good" man, because of how I conduct myself and things I dont do. I know im not perfect and I constantly tell others that I am just like you. But I make it a point to stand try to live righteously. But even still, im guilty of hypocricy from time to time. I look at this forum as entertainment and nothing else. But I think ur sermon spoke to.me as a warning to get myself right and be consistent with my conduct and conversation in real life AND on here. You can have all the carnal knowledge in the world and profess to be a follower if Christ, but without the "fruit" to show it, it amounts to nothing. I heard you loud and clear bro. And I think the most high for rousing your spirit to do what you do. May you be continually blessed and prosperous in your work for the kingdom.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    KingSimba wrote: »
    bro...that was awesome. It spoke to me because I know at time im am guilty of this. And the worst part about it is in my family and circle of acquaintances, im looked at as the "good" man, because of how I conduct myself and things I dont do. I know im not perfect and I constantly tell others that I am just like you. But I make it a point to stand try to live righteously. But even still, im guilty of hypocricy from time to time. I look at this forum as entertainment and nothing else. But I think ur sermon spoke to.me as a warning to get myself right and be consistent with my conduct and conversation in real life AND on here. You can have all the carnal knowledge in the world and profess to be a follower if Christ, but without the "fruit" to show it, it amounts to nothing. I heard you loud and clear bro. And I think the most high for rousing your spirit to do what you do. May you be continually blessed and prosperous in your work for the kingdom.

Thank ? for your teachable spirit my friend! ? is ever merciful and abundant in mercy! He is always willing to pardon all those who come to Him for renewal and forgiveness. Thank ? that your faith was revitalized through the hearing of the word of ? ! Truly faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of ? ! I praise the LORD that you are putting feet to faith by stirring up the tug that ? has placed on your soul to get in line with His will for your life! May you ever increase in the knowledge, grace, and wisdom of our great ? and Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ! I love you my friend and i am always willing to talk with you if you ever need to fellowship with a like minded believer. Be strong in the LORD and in the power of His might. Amen.