Real talk... if there are ? , biracial 'black' women are the worst

Comments

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    At the rate things are going, the majority of the demographic in this country is gonna be multicultural anyway.

This scares a lot of white folks.

Whites aren't the only ones who don't like blacks. Asians, Hispanics, East Indians, etc. don't like our black ? either.

And.....we like them?

Clearly you need to visit ill pic sometime.

Just because you find a woman of another race attractive doesnt mean you like their race. Plenty of women have given black men the ? and are straight up racist.

This would be counterproductive towards racism wouldnt it?

White slave owners "LOVED" Black women.

Pretty sure they ? those women and thats a whole other topic.

Doesn't change the fact that these racists slavemasters "gave up their goods to the enemy".

And seriously, do you really think a person can't be racist if they have sex with someone of a different race?

SERIOUSLY?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the rate things are going, the majority of the demographic in this country is gonna be multicultural anyway.

Whites aren't the only ones who don't like blacks. Asians, Hispanics, East Indians, etc. don't like our black ? either.

And.....we like them?

Just because you find a woman of another race attractive doesnt mean you like their race. Plenty of women have given black men the ? and are straight up racist.

What
    The
    ?

You cant be this dense
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bodhi wrote: »

And.....we like them?

No, if you are racist, that only means you believe one race is superior to another. That doesn't mean you can't ? someone you think is inferior.

Right but If a women lay's down with a black man(for pleasure) then she essentially lost right? Why would a racist person give up her goods to the enemy?

It depends on your values.

She might just be using him to get off. That doesn't change her view that his race is inferior to hers.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why y'all keep letting this white boy "ether-I-am" back on here with his same tired ass race baiting threads? Dude never switches his style up.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited April 2014
    lol Im just trying to spark a debate. Trying to put myself in a racist person's shoes. If I hated something so bad as you would think most racist ppl feel, how do you even get to that point? Is there like part time racist?

Like I hate the Cowboys and Yankees so bad, you would NEVER see me in a Yankees or Cowboys jersey. That goes against everything that I believe in aka counterproductive to what I represent even If I thought the ? looked dope.
  • Bodhi
    lol Im just trying to spark a debate. Trying to put myself in a racist person's shoes. If I hated something so bad as you would think most racist ppl feel, how do you even get to that point? Is there like part time racist?
    It depends on your values.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

Like I hate the Cowboys and Yankees so bad, you would NEVER see me in a Yankees or Cowboys jersey. That goes against everything that I believe in aka counterproductive to what I represent even If I thought the ? looked dope.

You can have a fetish for something and not respect it or like it

C'mon Stew you too old ....
  • Stew
    Copper wrote: »

You can have a fetish for something and not respect it or like it

C'mon Stew you too old ....

I dont get it. I guess like @Bodhi said it depends on your values. I have too much pride do anything like that. O well, If I ever ? a chic that was "racist" she lost that night and I hope her ancestors were proud of her.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

BRUH... I'll give you one more example and then I'm out.

Do you know how many racist, red-neck, republican KKKrackers would LOVE to get their hands on Gabrielle Union?

Just because you find someone of another race attractive doesn't mean that you like that race.

Just because you smash someone of a different race doesn't mean that you don't have racist beliefs.

Now, if you still don't get it.... Hey, I tried.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

BRUH... I'll give you one more example and then I'm out.

Do you know how many racist, red-neck, republican KKKrackers would LOVE to get their hands on Gabrielle Union?

Just because you find someone of another race attractive doesn't mean that you like that race.

Just because you smash someone of a different race doesn't mean that you don't have racist beliefs.

Now, if you still don't get it.... Hey, I tried.

Not necessarily but it does invalidate them
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stew

Bruh, you used to didn't be like this. You started tap dancing after them heathens got in your photobucket. Missleading and a few other sistas noticed you had "BINDERS FULL OF PLANE JANE WHITE WOMANZ" mixed chicks, and hardly no sistas. You went into a rage and was doing a bunch of explaining.

You snapped and aint been the same ever since.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Lmao what?!

stew, you loathe black women. So, your point in this "debate" is invalid because you are already bias in your sentiment.

You're prejudice.

Plus, there is no such thing for a person of color to be racist. Can a person of color be prejudice? Yes, but not racist.

From a Black Academic Scholar, Michael Eric Dyson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ0QfLkjujY
  • LUClEN
    LaQueefa wrote: »
    Lmao what?!

stew, you loathe black women. So, your point in this "debate" is invalid because you are already bias in your sentiment.

You're prejudice.

Plus, there is no such thing for a person of color to be racist. Can a person of color be prejudice? Yes, but not racist.

Racism is racial prejudice

Whether or not you agree with this concept to disregard an opinion because it is biased is to disregard every opinion because there is no such thing as an unbiased opinion.
  • Stew
    @Stew

Bruh, you used to didn't be like this. You started tap dancing after them heathens got in your photobucket. Missleading and a few other sistas noticed you had "BINDERS FULL OF PLANE JANE WHITE WOMANZ" mixed chicks, and hardly no sistas. You went into a rage and was doing a bunch of explaining.

You snapped and aint been the same ever since.

Huh? I had like 10 pics in that thing went they got in it with 2 white girls and the rest mixed lol. I aint doing nothing just trying to get a grasp on other ppl's outlooks which are obviously diff then mine. All good, thats why I love this place. I grew up differently than most of this board so thats gonna happen.
  • Purr
    edited April 2014
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Lmao what?!

You're prejudice.

Racism is racial prejudice

Whether or not you agree with this concept to disregard an opinion because it is biased is to disregard every opinion because there is no such thing as an unbiased opinion.

Please refer to the video that I had posted of Micheal Eric Dyson, an Academic Scholar, who gives his professional statement on people of color not being racist.

Here is his educational credentials: Princeton University, Cranbrook Schools, Knoxville College, Carson-Newman College

Have several seats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u_1MfAnKfE

• Bodhi
    How does the definition of racism presuppose that one must have some type of social or economic control over another tmin order to be racist?
  • Bodhi
  • Bodhi
    Just so we're clear:

rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/

noun
    the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

• LUClEN
    How does the definition of racism presuppose that one must have some type of social or economic control over another tmin order to be racist?

There are levels to racism. Holding a supremacist attitude towards a 'race' would be worse racism than simply racializing people
  • Purr
    edited April 2014

Please refer to educating yourself with the book,The History of White People, by Nell Irvin Painter, Princeston History Professor, who analyzes the social, economical, and other aspects based on the construction of the idea of race, and the development of racism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDZUBX_nY_0

• Stew
    Lmao what?!

You're prejudice.

Prejudice against black women? Lmao my grandmother, aunts and cousins would tell you a completely diff story. Dont get the IC and real life twisted, woman.
  • LUClEN
    Lmao what?!

You're prejudice.

Prejudice against black women? Lmao my grandmother, aunts and cousins would tell you a completely diff story. Dont get the IC and real life twisted, woman.

Dude it was an ad homonym don't entertain it
  • Bodhi
    I'm educated enough to correctly comprehend the definition of a word and I would like you to, in your own words, answer that question that was in response to your first referenced video.
  • Purr
    Just so we're clear:

rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/

noun
    the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Please refer to Michael Eric Dyson, an Academic Scholar, on the actual definition of racism.

If you are going to by that definition, please tell me, when have black people distinguished themselves as superior to other "races" through the law, social, cultural, education, government, economic and etc?

If that was the case, then whiteness would not be seen as an invisible race nor would white appropriation would exist to this day.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? , you need to be ? banned ?

Who is this? Ether I am reborn? Yea you're one of those ? ? ...one of those weird ass ? that sit at home drooling over Lara Croft while you play Tomb Raider and ?

A flying rat should ? over your keyboard the next time you type up some of this fuckery...

and this ? went on for 5 pages...supporting this obvious ? ass dude who has no debating skills, no intelligence, probably don't have a job or if he does, he's 12 years a slave

? this ?